WTF? Dangard Ace?? From Yamato???

Dangard Ace

Looks just like you. Square-ish upper body with short arms and puny hands and head. Has your big feet too.

Yo Azreal, I have that restraining order on you that you have to stay away from me by 500 meters. You don't know what I currently look like you stalker! Besides you know that head is too small. Not big enough to fit the ego! :D

What a let down. I'm sure Bandai will do much better. The original DX toy is an awesome piece.

I have it. The Satelizer mode leaves much to be desired. Dangard Ace mode needs more articulation too. A Bandai SOC sculptor would have done the Super Robot more justice though.

I've always felt the same way... people are always clamoring for SoC release DA, so I finally checked out what it looked like a while back, and while I'm not a big Super Robot person at all, DA has GOT to be the most boring of them...

You know not the majesty of the Dangard. Anime magic kept to a minimum when transforming and Leiji Matsumoto's only Super Robot show. Plus the ending music is all win. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Well hey maybe if you were more impressionable of a character it would have left more of an effect on Yamato. I'd say it's more the man making the clothes in this case.

I'd say it was Leiji Matsumoto not releasing the rights to make this toy since he didn't like that he was forced to add a super robot to his space opera show. Heavens knows there's a pretty large size following of Shogun Warriors and Popy collectors that want this.

I've never seen line art of this, but the toy looks very well done. If only Yamato got the Mospeada license.

Don't have lineart but this is a still from the show.

DANGUARD-00hr00min56sec.jpg