Which one of the UN Military Services would you join?

UN military Services!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which U.N. Armed Forces would you join?

• U.N. Air Force
    • U.N. Navy
    • U.N. Marines
    • U.N. Army
    • U.N. Spacy
    • U.N. Spacy Air Force
    • U.N. Spacy Marines
    • U.N. Spacy Special Forces

I was thinking today if we were living in the Macross universe what Branch of Service in the U.N. Military would you join?

For me I would first join the U.N. Marines since the Marines in my opinion are the best and one of the First combat forces to be deployed into combat. The Marines also have a very long Military history that goes back to the year of 1775.

Then after spending a few years with U.N. Marines I would transfer to the U.N.S.Marines and continue my military career with them. After spending a several years with the U.N. Marines, I would transfer to the U.N.S. Special Forces to complete my military career.

Well looks like can't stay in one service for long can I, I guess my since of duty and adventure prevent me from staying in one military service. :lol:

Again my choices are:

1. U.N. Marines

2. U.N.S. Marines

3. U.N.S. Special Forces

So please I like to hear from you all, what UN Military service would you join?

Edited by VF-7000 THUNDERHAWK

I was thinking today if we were living in the Macross universe what Branch of Service in the U.N. Military would you join?

For me I would first join the U.N. Marines since the Marines in my opinion are the best and one of the First combat forces to be deployed into combat. The Marines also have a very long Military history that goes back to the year of 1775.

Then after spending a few years with U.N. Marines I would transfer to the U.N.S.Marines and continue my military career with them. After spending a several years with the U.N. Marines, I would transfer to the U.N.S. Special Forces to complete my military career.

Well looks like can't stay in one service for long can I, I guess my since of duty and adventure prevent me from staying in one military service. :lol:

Again my choices are:

1. U.N. Marines

2. U.N.S. Marines

3. U.N.S. Special Forces

So please I like to hear from you all, what UN Military service would you join?

If you want to die quickly, Marines is the right branch in the Macross universe. A single variable fighter can wipe out easily a whole battalion. Also with variables fighters, I don't understand why UN Spacy still need Marines since a vast majority of battles take place in space. Don't get me wrong, Marines is a nice branch but the Air Force or the Navy as a fighter pilot seems to me a more appropriate option regarding the Macross universe.

Edited by Macross007

I want to have some bridge bunnies....where do I sign up? :D

you have to go in as an officer and "avoid" the enlisted ranks/fighters/soldiers/pilots (ok, so the pilots are usually officers too).

me, i would avoid the military, can i just go in a producer/deejay for minmay, sheryl, mylene??? heck, even basara (we might piss each other off tho'

basara: i don't like this beat you made, change that instrument you have there to a...

me: this is MY BABY, i'm not changin' any instruments)

Spacy. I want to kill rogue zentradi Qrau pilots and use the strike canon. That weapon isn't on the normal valks so it means you will have to go up to space to use it. You also get to fold in space so there plenty of fuel to waste. Only problem is there is nothing to hide behind for cover. Maybe it's easier to get surrounded from all sides by always being out in the open. Those micromissile swarms are nasty.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

After having spent 1/2 my life in the military I'd say I'd have to say I'd choose hanging out on the corner next to the school perving on all the up & coming Minmays will do me fine B))

Gung Ho is for those that don't know any better :mellow:

After having spent 1/2 my life in the military I'd say I'd have to say I'd choose hanging out on the corner next to the school perving on all the up & coming Minmays will do me fine B))

Gung Ho is for those that don't know any better :mellow:

I guess when you reach that point in your life, I guess there is nothing else for you to do in life except that! :p:wacko:

If you want to die quickly, Marines is the right branch in the Macross universe. A single variable fighter can wipe out easily a whole battalion. Also with variables fighters, I don't understand why UN Spacy still need Marines since a vast majority of battles take place in space. Don't get me wrong, Marines is a nice branch but the Air Force or the Navy as a fighter pilot seems to me a more appropriate option regarding the Macross universe.

Semper FI all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd have to say that I'd do my part by signing up for the UN Natural Conception Population Restoration Project.

Thats a good idea! Restore the human population, but there will always be Men and Woman who will stand up and protect there world from any hostile force that attacks Earth and there Colony planets. I'm one of the them that would lay my life down to protect Earth and the colonies.

Thats a good idea! Restore the human population, but there will always be Men and Woman who will stand up and protect there world from any hostile force that attacks Earth and there Colony planets. I'm one of the them that would lay my life down to protect Earth and the colonies.

And meanwhile I'll lay my wife down to ensure there's enough people to maintain a viable human population and continue colonization. :)

And meanwhile I'll lay my wife down to ensure there's enough people to maintain a viable human population and continue colonization. :)

Heehee, and you can still turn a phrase! After all, what would the UNG/NUNS have to protect without this necessary activity?

Really though - for the sake of restoring the population, Dr. Strangelove had it right...

General "Buck" Turgidson: Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?

Dr. Strangelove: Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly... stimulating... nature.

*quote from IMDB

I would choose to be with the UN Spacey Navy (since this is not an option I will choose the UN Navy) since the Navy produces the BEST pilots. :ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

Who watches too many Chuck Norris movies :huh:

Ummmm.....you can NEVER watch too many Chuck Norris movies....

in the words of the immortal Chuck Norris

"Don't F*** with Chuck"

:ph34r:

Ummmm.....you can NEVER watch too many Chuck Norris movies....

in the words of the immortal Chuck Norris

"Don't F*** with Chuck"

:ph34r:

Amen to that !!!

The Gunny, Using Chuck like that was a bad move! Your pretty much making fun of Soldiers and Patriotism! :angry:

Sheeps and SheepDogs which one are you, read and you decide.

Heres the link: www.blackwaterusa.com/btw2004/articles/0726sheep.html

Amen to that !!!

The Gunny, Using Chuck like that was a bad move! Your pretty much making fun of Soldiers and Patriotism! :angry:

Sheeps and SheepDogs which one are you, read and you decide.

Heres the link: www.blackwaterusa.com/btw2004/articles/0726sheep.html

As I'm not a New Zealander I'm not into sheep or sheep dogs but I can put you in contact with someone who will do you a good deal on gum boots and velcro gloves.

As I'm not a New Zealander I'm not into sheep or sheep dogs but I can put you in contact with someone who will do you a good deal on gum boots and velcro gloves.

Obviously your a sheep and rather hide and be in denial that we live in a uncertain and violent world. You have to hide behind warriors (sheepdogs) and have them protect you from evil instead of joining in the fight to stop evil. Remember its Law enforcement, public safety and Soldiers that keep the peace and protect us from evil and give us the freedoms that we treasure so much, they can't stop all the evil themselves they need citizens to help out as well. <_<:angry:

Obviously your a sheep and rather hide and be in denial that we live in a uncertain and violent world. You have to hide behind warriors (sheepdogs) and have them protect you from evil instead of joining in the fight to stop evil. Remember its Law enforcement, public safety and Soldiers that keep the peace and protect us from evil and give us the freedoms that we treasure so much, they can't stop all the evil themselves they need citizens to help out as well. <_<:angry:

Okay I'll be a sheep as long as I get to play with Mary :p

Why the need for a separate spacy airforce ?

Thats like saying why do the UNS need a Navy, Marines, Special Forces and Airforce with there own Air Wings.

Each service has there own jobs and resposibilites with there own Air wings. An lot of times there missions are different from each other. :D

U. N. SPACY RULES!!! Yeah!!! B))

Even though U.N. Spacy was the first military service created by the U.N. Government.

U.N. Spacy Marines and U.N. Spacy Special Forces Rule!!! SEMPER FI !!!! :D

I would join the UN Spacy around 2030's and be either GALAXY PATROL fleet or EXPEDITIONARY FLEET, those guys saw a lot of combat with civil wars, rogue zentradi, and terrorism. Look at Isamu Dysons record in Macross Plus when you get a chance. The only thing that kind of bugs me is I dont see a need for a UNSAF when the UNS does that role. Anyway where do I sign my life to Uncle Roy Focker???