1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Surprised I've never seen a tiger meet VF-1.

I'm surprised, too. The Customs gallery on the main page has some really cool stuff. ;)

Skull-1's handy work in 1/55 scale:

tm-8.jpg

Kurt's custom in 1/48 scale:

kurt-tiger-19.jpg

This would be cool in 1/60 scale, too. :D

Edited by Wicked Ace

I can appreciate the artistry and the technical achievement in both, but I never 'got' the tiger scheme's aesthetic value.

Well you probably put it better. Kurt's design is like a fine painting, but on a Valk, it's kinda out of place. But yep, you can't deny that it was very artful.

Edited by kensei

What the hell does that have to do with the new toy? Anyways hope Wonderfest gives us new pics of the toy. Everyone is excited for the YF-21, but this one's got my mind anticipating.

I think it's pretty cool that the verification code was VF1S...do you have any idea what the odds are against something like that?

-Kyp

I think it's pretty cool that the verification code was VF1S...do you have any idea what the odds are against something like that?

-Kyp

26 possible letters, 10 numbers...we'll say 9 numbers since they probably won't use both zero and the letter 'o'. Then four characters in the captcha code. The odds would be (1/35)^4. That's a 1/1,500,625 chance...of it happening to you on any given occasion. The chances it happening eventually on the internet with, millions of people seeing captcha codes every day, are much higher.

God I hope my math is right.

Yea but talk about throwing things off topic, again after Dangard Ace's numerous warnings. Anyways I hope the FAST packs come with the valk and that we see a ton of color shots from Winter Wonderfest.

Since charger69 has hooked us up with so many new pictures, I think this member has earned a couple of passes to go off topic. Besides, when there's new pics, I'm sure this member will be one of, if not the first to give us what we want. ^_^ So, which 1/60 scale two-seater are we going to get first?

I'd like a smashed building in 1/60 scale to go with the VF-1D battroid. :lol:

Great idea. I bet you that one of those 1/72 battle ruin dioramas would work great!

IMX6709.jpg

LINK

60347.jpg

LINK

Maybe Kitbash a couple of these and add some rubble?

Edited by miriya

I'm getting my diorama displays from my local petshops (fish tank stuff)

Awesome forest and ruin crafts perfect for miniture background settings and for placing 1/60 Valks and the up'n'coming MHouse Ride Armours around. Not too expensive. Again, i'll post pics... some year!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yes..yes the VE-1 that would be cool or the VT-1. Both even better. :)

I'm quite confident that we'll see the 1D, VT-1, and VE-1, it's just a matter of what gets made first and when. My two favorites are the 1D and VT-1. As for the VE-1, I like the TV version better, but that's just me.

-Kyp