Toynami 1/100 Fully Transformable Valks

misterryno

Drooolll, 1D VT and VE! :D That would be a dream.

It sure would. I somehow doubt they would do the VT and VE but I would not be shocked if they did the 1D and if they did do the 1D I would buy at least two. I will also be buying the CF1A w/FP and the Max w/FP and probably the Milia w/FP too. Heck, I may have to get the Hikaru1J w/FP as well and paint the FP white with red stripe to match the fuselage.

Edit: 2008 is looking to be more expensive than originally planned and the most expensive Macross toys year ever probably! Crap! I need mo' munnie!!!

Edited by miriya

• 1 month later...
I'll definitely buy the GBP. IF it ever comes out.

I'm looking forward to the M&M Booby Ducks and maybe a GBP. I am more so interested in getting a Strike Hikky. Do y'all figure he will come out in Series 3???

:ph34r:

Someone needs to tell Toynami that the purpose of the toyfairs is to show items that are being released at some point in the near future.

They keep showing the same stuff every convention maybe with one or 2 new things, but for the most part it's like they keep unpacking and setting up the same items for like the last 2 years with no release date in mind. I was completely expecting to see the same fast packs AGAIN at this years. And...well there they are again.

I keep thinking they will realize that actually releasing products is the way to go to earn a profit.

I keep thinking they will realize that actually releasing products is the way to go to earn a profit.

In the words of Wayne and Garth......."Shhhyyyeeaa right"

It's a huge sign of danger. A product good enough to show off but not good enough to let people handle. If the rumors are true about the Megahouse deal, what makes a company throw away their own almost complete design. Toynami is a company built on red flags.

I think the worse sign here is that Toynami hasn't put a single thing to market since their last show unless you want to count the Aoshima product. The implied announcement that they'll be importing Mega House product isn't something I would read to bode poorly. Makes you wonder why they didn't strike a deal with CMs? If they struck a deal with CMs they could be bringing over the Legioss/Tread also but maybe that thing is even too hideous for Toynami to touch. The MPC Cyclone no longer being shown could mean anything. I suspect the idea is that the Mega House is a cheaper toy which is a market they seem to be finding more appealing since they don't compete well in the high end arena. They also would seem to have their hands busy if that Beta actually is going to hit stores this year as well as all those Macross 1/100 products and the SC Alphas. Thank God Yamato is going to keep us (me) so busy I won't feel like I'm sitting around waiting for a company like Toynami, who may never deliver, to get new toys out.

I think the worse sign here is that Toynami hasn't put a single thing to market since their last show unless you want to count the Aoshima product. The implied announcement that they'll be importing Mega House product isn't something I would read to bode poorly. Makes you wonder why they didn't strike a deal with CMs? If they struck a deal with CMs they could be bringing over the Legioss/Tread also but maybe that thing is even too hideous for Toynami to touch. The MPC Cyclone no longer being shown could mean anything. I suspect the idea is that the Mega House is a cheaper toy which is a market they seem to be finding more appealing since they don't compete well in the high end arena. They also would seem to have their hands busy if that Beta actually is going to hit stores this year as well as all those Macross 1/100 products and the SC Alphas. Thank God Yamato is going to keep us (me) so busy I won't feel like I'm sitting around waiting for a company like Toynami, who may never deliver, to get new toys out.

I just want for them to deliver what they have already shown. Examples....M&M Super Strike Armor and GBP Armor. Also a 1S Strike Hikky...that's it. If I have to wait for a little while that would be fine with me. But a little while means less than a year. Not more than that.

Sucks they are releasing a Strike Hikaru 1S in the main line. Defeats the purpose of having the Hikaru 1S be an exclusive.

You've been Toynamied!

maybe there's like a stroke of genius we're not seeing here...

maybe they're wating for their toys to become vintage first, THEN release it to the public on Ebay...

"Hey remember that Alpha Beta link up I never bought? Man, I wish I could not get one of those again...".

Sucks they are releasing a Strike Hikaru 1S in the main line. Defeats the purpose of having the Hikaru 1S be an exclusive.

I can't tell from the pictures but originally Toynami felt they had pulled an end-around on this complaint by applying a different paint job to Wave 3 1/100. Both the Wave 3 1S toys originally were going to come weathered which they thought was enough of a differentiation between them and the clean SDCC Exclusive and Wave 1 toys.

You're right on that note...but I don't care as long as they include the Strike Armor with him and not seperatly. Why not just make that particular strike part available like their doin for the M&M's??? I guess prob. cause not everyone could get that SDCC exclusive :mellow: Hmmmm......

TOYNAMI!!!!!! :angry:<_<:mellow::oWhy do you do this to us?

I tried to send Toynami an e-mail about these, but the e-mail bounced back b/c their mailbox was full. So they are either being hammered with inquiries or they stopped replying to e-mails.

I personally have been wanting to get the Max and Miria/Milia but have just been putting it off. Since it looks like they may actually be getting close to releasing these armor sets, I'll have to get them now. I think the Super/Strike and the GBP sets look awesome! I know Toynami can be poor quality, but these just look so good and for such an affordable price too.

I sent Toynami a couple of emails in regards to the awful Legioss I bought recently but they never replied.

They were prob. like "Awww DAMN.....ANOTHER complaint.....I just don't understand why people keep complaining :wacko: " LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by misterryno

You've been Toynamied!

I guess in this case, since I bought the supposed VF-1S exclusive as well, then they re-release it with a similar paint scheme means I've been Toynamied too!!! Frack.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by Vermillion21

That's always the big question with Toynami.

The design looks good. Just take that mold of those in that picture and start pumpin em out. Lets get those Booby Ducks out while their at it. That's what I'm talkin about ^_^