Toynami 1/100 Fully Transformable Valks

misterryno

Hahaha, well I remeber seeing pics of them but there has been no new info released as far as I know when they are being released. My bet is about 6 months to a year.

Right on thanks.

Hey all, does anyone know where I might be able to find some super/strike parts for the Toynami 1/100 scale fully transformable valks? :ph34r:

I called them and they told me the strike parts and wave 3 will be available in the First Quarter 2008. Wave 3 will be a re-done Roy VF-1S (battle worn), Hikaru VF-1S and a VF-1A Mass Prod. Type. They will include the strike parts. The strike parts for waves 1 & 2 will be sold individually.

I called them and they told me the strike parts and wave 3 will be available in the First Quarter 2008. Wave 3 will be a re-done Roy VF-1S (battle worn), Hikaru VF-1S and a VF-1A Mass Prod. Type. They will include the strike parts. The strike parts for waves 1 & 2 will be sold individually.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I am VERY excited...Especially about the VF-1A Mass Production. Thanks for calling them.

Wonder if they are going to correct the FP colors for the leg armor of Max and Millia? It's supposed to be red and blue to match the valk...not the grey-blue like it is now.

I think that depends on the episode. Look at Milia's FP from this screenshot from episode, "Viva Maria" (I think this is episode 30).

post-4840-1194891714_thumb.jpg

i didn't want to start a new topic...

i got to playing with my 1/100 valk the other night for the first time in a long time and realized a lot of the joints were lose. so i started disasembling it only to find out that most of the peg inserts are cracked/split. :mellow:

put another slash in the W column for toynami...and by W i mean WORST.

i didn't want to start a new topic...

i got to playing with my 1/100 valk the other night for the first time in a long time and realized a lot of the joints were lose. so i started disasembling it only to find out that most of the peg inserts are cracked/split. :mellow:

put another slash in the W column for toynami...and by W i mean WORST.

Hey thanks for reporting that. I did not know that these had issues. I have yet to get one. I was holding off for the FP versions. Maybe I will rethink it now. Although I still may get a max 1J.

Hey thanks for reporting that. I did not know that these had issues. I have yet to get one. I was holding off for the FP versions. Maybe I will rethink it now. Although I still may get a max 1J.

it could just be a isolated incident? its the VF-1S hikaru which was the 1st 1/100 valk released. perhaps they fixed the latter releases, but i don't know since i didn't bother picking up ther others after handling the 1S hikaru.

don't get me worng, it still holds together, it doesn't fall apart with the slightest breeze or anything, its just that most of the pegs inserts are cracked/split with very minimal handling on my part.

the only 1/100 toynami fig i have is the vf-1s hikaru strike that was the comicon exclusive. I have not taken it out of the box yet so i dont know if it has any problems.

good to know though.

I have opened both my Max and Milia 1J's but not my Max 1A yet. My Max 1J is experiancing some loose joints but my Milia is just dandy.

• 1 month later...
Wave 3 release date:Febuary

They did away with the raised skull on the heatshield, and it is now flat.

THANKS for the link. I am glad that they unraised (is that a word???) the skull on the heat shield. It looks kinda crappy being raised.

Somebody on RT.com also says that the MPC Beta is still on so you might want to get one of those too...

I don't have the MPC Alpha, since I heard so many bad things about them.

I've heard good things about CM so I'm hopeful.

Back on topic...

Is there going to be a way to get separate FAST packs for the Valks I already have?

That'd be stupid, not being able to place FP's and strike/supers onto our other 1/100's...

Umm the Roy-1S is supposed to be battle weathered? just a darker shade, not gonna get im.

Just the 1S Hikky and CF for me! I really dig these variables, nicely done and look great in battroid.

Fighter looks a hell of alot better Supered up.

it could just be a isolated incident? its the VF-1S hikaru which was the 1st 1/100 valk released. perhaps they fixed the latter releases, but i don't know since i didn't bother picking up ther others after handling the 1S hikaru.

don't get me worng, it still holds together, it doesn't fall apart with the slightest breeze or anything, its just that most of the pegs inserts are cracked/split with very minimal handling on my part.

If its a isolated incident, why would you "put another slash in the W column for toynami" :rolleyes:

Awesome, I've been waiting for the fastpacks. I was hoping they'd come seperate, but these are so cheap I wont mind buying another valk to get them.

They ARE releasing fast packs seperately for these. I just don't know which is coming first. I was told that the fast packs were coming out at the same time as wave 3. See the link in my 2nd post of this thread. The 3rd wave just happens to come with them. The fast packs ARE interchangeable and can go onto ANY valk in this line.

Roy was supossed to be weathered. I am still glad the Jolly Roger is flat now.

As for the QC with the loose joints, this was corrected for wave 2. All the wave 1 Valks had QC problems here or there. The 1J's have very sturdy joints (at least mine do). BTW, there was never a Hicky VF-1S in wave 1, it was a VF-1A. The Hicky 1S is in wave 3. Check out THIS BLOG for a great review of wave 2, and THIS ONE for wave 1 which explains the QC issues.

I gotta get 2 CFs! Hopefully they'll to the 1D, Ostrich & Einseeker in wave 4!

They ARE releasing fast packs seperately for these. I just don't know which is coming first. I was told that the fast packs were coming out at the same time as wave 3. See the link in my 2nd post of this thread. The 3rd wave just happens to come with them. The fast packs ARE interchangeable and can go onto ANY valk in this line.

Roy was supossed to be weathered. I am still glad the Jolly Roger is flat now.

As for the QC with the loose joints, this was corrected for wave 2. All the wave 1 Valks had QC problems here or there. The 1J's have very sturdy joints (at least mine do). BTW, there was never a Hicky VF-1S in wave 1, it was a VF-1A. The Hicky 1S is in wave 3. Check out THIS BLOG for a great review of wave 2, and THIS ONE for wave 1 which explains the QC issues.

I gotta get 2 CFs! Hopefully they'll to the 1D, Ostrich & Einseeker in wave 4!

Thanks for the clarification. I'll probably still just buy a valk w/fastpacks set since all I currently have is a first wave Roy 1S. There really isn't anything wrong with it other than slightly loose joints, but I wouldn't mind having a replacement.

And yeah, a 1D would be really great. Honestly though I'm waiting for them to get past the valks and into enemy mech and Mospeada terrirory. :)