WF Summer 2007 Exclusive

PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Not sure if this was posted yet, but the company that made the highly sought after (limited) 1/100 full variable YF-21 in the past is going to make the respected VF-22/Max, Miria and Gamlin versions.

I believe their site was updated sometime back in July. Good luck to those who attend the WF Summer 2007.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/rs-labo/

Figured this should be posted in the toy section seeing as the previous YF-21 (I think) was preassembled, precolored, etc.

which means, getting a sleek fighter mode is possible after all, based on the transformation sequence shown in the website (make the leg thinner Yamato!)....

BTW, that 1/100 should be Yamato's point of reference for its 1/60 version...

which means, getting a sleek fighter mode is possible after all, based on the transformation sequence shown in the website (make the leg thinner Yamato!)....

BTW, that 1/100 should be Yamato's point of reference for its 1/60 version...

No it should not. Having seen the Experten close up, I can say it's not that impressive compared with the Yamato.

Graham

No it should not. Having seen the Experten close up, I can say it's not that impressive compared with the Yamato.

Graham

That's good to hear. The experten looks better than the 1/72 offering, but I'd be pretty bummed if the 1/60 had as many flaws as the Experten shows.

Then again the SV-51 had some flaws right as you say? Well I hope by next year it wouldn't be like that.

P.S. Love your sig, but my teacher said it was one of the best thing he flew in his days!

Here is my question, if Bandai has the Macross 7 license then shouldn't that mean this company needs their permission to make models or what have you? Or is there some loop hole i am not aware of? I ask because if they can make these models then Yamato should be able to make valks from that series too and maybe, with hope and prayer the VF-5000 that i so desperately want.

Here is my question, if Bandai has the Macross 7 license then shouldn't that mean this company needs their permission to make models or what have you? Or is there some loop hole i am not aware of? I ask because if they can make these models then Yamato should be able to make valks from that series too and maybe, with hope and prayer the VF-5000 that i so desperately want.

It's been stated many times before that Bandai no longer has the M7 licence.

But for convention exclusives, they have to take it up with Bigwest, and are limited to production of a small number. they all should have a Bigwest sticker.

It has been said??? Wow where the hell have I been i slept on that news. Sorry nevermind then, Yamato get on it and start producing valks from there.

Yeah, but, BUT, and this is the big BUT, do they want it? That's the only thing that has me disheartened, this business issue. :( Just because they started something, doesn't mean they'll finish it.

Edited by kensei

Yamato has never shown interest in the M7 line (as far as I can tell). Mabey they'll hit that one up once they've dried up all the possible valks for M0 and M+. But then again, who knows?

Yeah, but, BUT, and this is the big BUT, do they want it? That's the only thing that has me disheartened, this business issue. :( Just because they started something, doesn't mean they'll finish it.

Sad but true my friend sad but true. Well as long as this ride lasts i will enjoy it.

Yamato has never shown interest in the M7 line (as far as I can tell). Mabey they'll hit that one up once they've dried up all the possible valks for M0 and M+. But then again, who knows?

don't forget they have the license for VF-x-2 as well. They still have a lot of unused valk designs they can go through before they need to consider the m7 license... and then there's m25.

don't forget they have the license for VF-x-2 as well. They still have a lot of unused valk designs they can go through before they need to consider the m7 license... and then there's m25.

Yeah, we have the VF-17 covered, and with the demo/export/special edition of the VF-X-2 we could also get the VF-5000 B))

Graham

yes! Graham fell for it! it was a 'actually' a trap set up specifically for Graham to disclose some, if not a little bit of info of the upcoming YF-21.

noww...hey, the transformable S.H.E VF-11B may also be used as a reference by Yamato for their upcoming Vf-11B too... :lol:

just kiddin

Edited by aaajin