My YF-19 needs someone his own size to pick on.

robodragon

I like ghostryder's improvement on my idea. :) I like it a lot!

Actually, the way the VF-11 transforms, there's no need for a swing bar. I don't have a reference pic to show from the Macross Design Works book, but it doesn't need a swing bar like the VF-1 or VF-0. I just hope that they can do a design that doesn't have the shoulder bars like on the 1/72 VF-11. I really hate those things, it spoils the look of battroid. :(

I'm thinking they're going to have to make the rear wheels rotate so that the gear well can lay more flush along those belly flaps in battroid mode.

But the rear landing gear is not even supposed to go in the belly flaps, it's supposed to go in the wing roots.

Now is probably a good time for the oft repeated Blade Runner quote.

Graham

But the rear landing gear is not even supposed to go in the belly flaps, it's supposed to go in the wing roots.

Graham

I AM THE PROPHET!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Graham

Umm ....

"That was irrational of you... not to mention unsportsmanlike." ???

:p

I've only seen Blade Runner once, so I'm really lost.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

that's the full quote, but Graham was probably just referring to the first sentence.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

that's the full quote, but Graham was probably just referring to the first sentence.

Thanks for the clarification eugimon ...

I don't think yamato has the rights to the Macross 7 line.

***EDIT***

But yes... I would prefer the 22 over the 21

But alas... this is the only thing that I have that is a variable and comes closest to the 22...

It's sitting in a box along with four or so more of its variable brethren from SHE.

Oh yes... and thank you Graham/Shawn for sending me the scan, so many years ago (Mine didn't come with the coloring sheet).

post-4919-1184861568_thumb.jpg

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Sorry... never played the VF-X2, so I did't know what they used in it. I do recall reading the game review somewhere here and now that you mention it that the VF-22 was in there somewhere.... I think.

***EDIT***

I would also think that Yamato would logically produce the 21 first, then follow up a bit later one with the 22. Just to get all the people to buy the 21 because "there isn't going to be a 22..." then everyone who wanted a 22 would be like o damn time to get the 21... gets the 21 and then Yamato goes oooo what do we have here... 22 bling* bling*... then 22 fans go noooooo.... buy like nine 22s....

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Sorry... never played the VF-X2, so I did't know what they used in it. I do recall reading the game review somewhere here and now that you mention it that the VF-22 was in there somewhere.... I think.

The pic you displayed is basically it. It was a darker blue than the Max version.

If Yamato acquire the licence for M7, then they an release the Gamlin, Max and Millia versions too. I'll bet that will recoup back some of the costs EASILY.

Might as well, seeing as it will only need a face change, plus colours etc etc. Plus a few boosters (sound boosters). There may be some alterations to the underside to accommodate missiles (a nuclear one) for the M7 version. And they've already made the Fold booster. Time to make booster mounts that are compatible with the VF-22 then.

So many possibilities!

Edited by kensei

Yea... I know what I posted. :lol:

***EDIT***

I kind of like that blue. I gives Max a meaner feel.

But you've never played the game? :lol:

That blue would not be Max Blue. It's a much more different version than in the anime.

Something like this you mean? The shoulders are just a shade darker. I would say the visor is more orange than yellow. Even from the anime if I remember correctly.

Black gunpod? Was it really? hmm...

Good thing I guess that I didn't start building this one yet.

post-4919-1184863964_thumb.jpg

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Graham

YF-21 wishes are like so many tear drops in the rain

*Adds another tear to the downpour*

Considering Graham's usuall comment, Yamatos previous 1/72 YF-21, the current 1/60 YF-19....

I have little doubt that they will release a 1/60 YF-21.

BUT WHEN????????? :(

id like a 21, but i just worry about how it will work. Im not down on yamato or anything, I just know that there is no way to make it 100% accurate to the anime. I look forward to it coming out, and then we'll see.

But like others said, Im more psyched about the 11B

Something like this you mean? The shoulders are just a shade darker. I would say the visor is more orange than yellow. Even from the anime if I remember correctly.

Black gunpod? Was it really? hmm...

Good thing I guess that I didn't start building this one yet.

Man is that beautiful. It has to be my favorite valk of all time.

It really pisses me off that we'll never see a Yamato Blue Gazer just because Bandai is squatting on a license granted years ago that they're never going to use. I'd give my left nut for a 1/60 M&M VF-22 set.

If i were yamato, I'd release an 11 first, which will leave us begging for a YF-21.

With the other way around, I don't think the 11 will sell very well, although I like it very much.

Man is that beautiful. It has to be my favorite valk of all time.

It really pisses me off that we'll never see a Yamato Blue Gazer just because Bandai is squatting on a license granted years ago that they're never going to use. I'd give my left nut for a 1/60 M&M VF-22 set.

yeah, i'd be pretty sweet to have a chronology of the M&M valks.... mmmm... vf-22 goodness.

Edited by eugimon