New Megatron comparison Pics

I just got my Megatron this week. Damn this thing is huge. The handle feels a little big in gun mode but other then that I really like this thing. It does have a tendency to have a couple of the pieces fall off during transformation. However because of the design it snaps back very easily. The joints are very tight on this thing and some steps take some force. But damn is thing this huge.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Well woth the $100.00 in my book

Wow holy crap I didn't realize he was gonna be even bigger then the 1/48's.........oh damn this is gonna be difficult to come up with room for him

Just get an oversized holster and take it with you everywhere you go.

that's the new Starscream? Whoa, that looks kick-a$$! If they made him look like that in the movie, they'd get my 6 bucks. Okay, let's not get crazy; but it still looks cool. Almost as cool as a VF-1. Jet mode really looks good...now that's a robot in disguise.

Wow holy crap I didn't realize he was gonna be even bigger then the 1/48's.........oh damn this is gonna be difficult to come up with room for him

He's a smidge taller than MP Prime, but much skinnier.

I really want that Starscream, I'm just afraid of what I've heard concerning how fragile he is. A friend of mine, who owns plenty of Yamato Valkyiries and Gundam model kits, claimed he snapped all of the wing joints despite how careful he was. I still almost picked one up, but with Skywarp supposedly fixing most of those issues, I'll probably hold out to see if they release an improved Starscream.

He's a smidge taller than MP Prime, but much skinnier.

I really want that Starscream, I'm just afraid of what I've heard concerning how fragile he is. A friend of mine, who owns plenty of Yamato Valkyiries and Gundam model kits, claimed he snapped all of the wing joints despite how careful he was. I still almost picked one up, but with Skywarp supposedly fixing most of those issues, I'll probably hold out to see if they release an improved Starscream.

... with his proper canon colours for mine. :p

Is it soooo hard????? don;t they want our money? are they nuts??? lol

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Heh, I don't even care one bit about G1 colours, so long as they don't go overboard on them and make him look gaudy. I like this subdued style, as opposed to, say, the Classics colour scheme. I just don't want him to break when I Transform him, or feel that I should need to keep him in one mode or another.

[/b]

... with his proper canon colours for mine. :p

Is it soooo hard????? don;t they want our money? are they nuts??? lol

I couldn't have said it better myself.

HERE's my money Takara! TAKE IT! What are you waiting for?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Megs' legs are a bit skinny and the scope is a bit huger than it should be as his cannon. I was hoping it would be optimized for bot like the Prime was, but the gun does look pretty cool.

Straight-on shots don't really do the robot mode justice. He looks really good duking it out with MP Prime. I do wish the cannon was a bit smaller, and that Meg's had come with all of the U.N.C.L.E. parts, but overall he's a fantastic toy on the same level as MP Prime. Better in some ways, worse in others. I'd still highly reccomend getting one.

Straight-on shots don't really do the robot mode justice. He looks really good duking it out with MP Prime. I do wish the cannon was a bit smaller, and that Meg's had come with all of the U.N.C.L.E. parts, but overall he's a fantastic toy on the same level as MP Prime. Better in some ways, worse in others. I'd still highly reccomend getting one.

Couldn't have said it better!!!

Megs is a great toy, worth every buck you pay for it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I think its from Justitoys, the same folks that made the first trailer for MP-01.

Yap, more info on the MP-5 add on at Robot Japan

They should have an added on to bulk up Megatron's chicken legs.

By the way, did anyone from Australia manage to own a MP-05? Like to know how you got through our stupid custom whom keeps insisting it has the potential to be a leathal weapon, yeah right, Megatron is really going to transform into a MP-05 and blast our Prim Minister in his butt hole.... <_<

For those whom don't like the MP-03 colour scheme, there is a rumour that a G1 Starscram Colour scheme will be issued in USA, let's wait and see, I think this might be a custom, but more info here Star Scream at Robot Japan

[attachmentid=42928][attachmentid=42926][attachmentid=42927]

post-3608-1181656098_thumb.jpg

post-3608-1181656119_thumb.jpg

post-3608-1181656504_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mowe