Production: The Gurren-Lagann Rebirth Comittee, The Klockworx

Main Cast:

Tetsuya Kakihara as Simon

Katsuyuki Konishi as Kamina

Yukari Fukui as Nia

Marina Inoue as Yoko

Nobuyuki Hiyama as Viral

Mitsuki Saiga as Rossiu

After watching the video, I also caved in and made a deep "Lagann Impacto" to my wallet...

post-3608-1209992840.gif

ap_20080430013634668.jpgap_20080430013541756.jpg

Pic Source: warxv from http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/viewthread...%3D1&page=3

Josh at CollectionDX just did a killer review of Konami's Great Impact Model toy. To steal a phrase from my brother-in-law, this thing is tits.

Now to find one!

Edited by Mowe

Yeah well, it's true you shouldn't have let go your SG T28... I don't know for what did you sacrifice it for, but GL is as tempting as GM. Selling a good gokin for another good gokin is still WIN! ^_^

I sacrificed the SG for the SOC Tetsujin, which is a good toy but ironically lacks the 'soul' of the SG. And yeah, GL is just as tempting as Godmarz. The problem is I want both! :wacko:

That's good news for all GL lovers. If it can comes back to its original retail price, it is a very worthwhile gokin. I am so glad we have another quality player entering the Gokin market, and they picked a fantastic mecha to make their debut. I wonder if they will keep it up with the other Gurren Lagann modes...

What I heard from my retailer, there is another wave of this GL coming next month. Apparently, the sale turned out to be very successful. Don't miss it.

All this talk of selling Godmarz for GL has corrupted me! Now I'm actually considering it based on the following logic: The Great Impact GL will most likely be harder to obtain as time goes by and command a steadily increasing price compared to SOC Godmarz which, like most SOC toys, is made in greater numbers and never that difficult to track down. I can sell off the Godmarz now, buy a GL, and then pick up another Godmarz in the future which shouldn't be any more expensive than it currently is.

Is that sound logic?

That is logically sound. And besides, Maxfactory (Konami is rumored to have used them) does not reissue as quick or often as Bandai. But I wouldn't do that if it's to be my SG T28. :D

Edited by Beware of Blast

A gurren fan photo-shopped colours the Revoltech Final Form Gurren Lagann..bad ass...

RevoltechGalaxyLagan.jpg

Edited by Mowe

A gurren fan photo-shopped colours the Revoltech Final Form Gurren Lagann..bad ass...

WTF!!! It's like GL's humped an SIC and this is what you get! Bad Ass, how does he fight without impaling himself first? This will take some getting use to. :ph34r:

Anyone know just how many different revoltech toys from Gurran Lagann there will be?

Gurren-Lagann = May

Razengan = June

Enki = Future release

Fraulein Yoko = Future release

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann = Future release

UN Spacy's wishlist:

Chouginga Gurren-Lagann

Arc Gurren-Lagann

King Kittan

Anti-Spiral

BoB, I'm guessing you haven't seen the last episode yet? Let's just say the final form was a big larger than the previous forms ^_^

Gurren Lagann Listed on America's Sci Fi Channel on July 28!

From ANN:

"First television airing listed in North America for Gainax anime"

The Sci Fi Channel in the United States lists two episodes of the Gurren Lagann science-fiction anime series on July 28 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT during the first hour of the Ani-Monday programmng block. Bandai Entertainment announced in April that it had acquired Hiroyuki Imaishi and Gainax's anime, after ADV Films had announced Gurren Lagann last July but then removed the anime from its catalog. Both Bandai Entertainment itself and its newly hired producer Toshifumi Yoshida had indicated that he would be working on the localization for this anime on an accelerated schedule for July."

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php...8&feed_req=

Gurren-Lagann = May

Razengan = June

Enki = Future release

Fraulein Yoko = Future release

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann = Future release

UN Spacy's wishlist:

Chouginga Gurren-Lagann

Arc Gurren-Lagann

King Kittan

Anti-Spiral

I think they will go with Gurapals first  :D

13 hours later they are sold out again.

I got in before they sold out again. This toys got shelf presence. Pricey but worth it. A worthy successor to Gunbuster.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

Waiting on a Space King Kittan toy now.

"The joys of toy collecting" lol

yep, gonna have to get Razengan and Enki to get the gurren wing. Not a real problem, I would have probably picked them up anyway, but I could have done without the arm twisting :)

Anyone here attend the Gainax meet and greet at Fanime? They must've had over 30 people that worked on tis show there. It was quite awesome.

Wanted to, didn't get tickets in time. Went to the final Q&A panel though. 2 hours of stupid questions with stupid translators.

However, the information they gave was totally worth it.

"look forward to the movie"

"enjoy the dvds"

And after being asked about a continuation of the series "I REALLY wish I could say more but I can't"

When the dude asked "Why drills?" and they told him "because the director wanted drills" I almost cried I was laughing so hard.