The Gurren Lagann Thread.

Re: Metal Comp. ver. -

All I really care about is the poseability and the accessories. And of course it WOULD be good if Lagann and Gurren could function autonomously...

Pete

just guessing here... but if this will be like the GFF/GFFNs, since they're about the same size, the details on this figure will be top notch, accessories galore and will probably come w/ a display stand but poseability will be so-so. an expensive (for it's size), very nice looking and detailed display piece.

and since it's labeled as a Ver. Ka... even just from the promo picture, it will definitely have some differences compared to what GL looks like in the anime.

Edited by m0n5t3r

Hm... "so-so" poseability is a bummer. I guess I'll stick with the Revoltechs I have. Kaiyodo is the only company that has apparently been good to Gurren Lagann.

The "KA" thing could sort of be interesting, but then again I'm a sucker for anime accuracy - even if anime accurate means "lame 70s design with goofy colors" ... I didn't like the RX-78-2 KA version, prefering the v 2.0 which is lovely and looks like what I see in the Gundam anime. Anyways...

I guess this thing will be a pass for me.

Pete