YF-19 Excalibur

promethuem5

Hey all

This guy has been lying around in it's box half built for ages with some beastly mold lines and my not knowing what paint to use for the base... well, I finally boned up and filled and filed everything (not to mention hours of sanding) and it's finally completed.

post-2015-1163202764_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1163202794_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1163202810_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1163202832_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1163202848_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1163202864_thumb.jpg

F4V, I haven't... this was my first flight display. Actually, this was pretty much my first real aircraft model. The rod sticks straight out and slides into the gap between the leg and fuselage. It's completely removable with no modifications to the model needed.

First flight display! You have the master touch.

F4V, I haven't... this was my first flight display. Actually, this was pretty much my first real aircraft model. The rod sticks straight out and slides into the gap between the leg and fuselage. It's completely removable with no modifications to the model needed.

The base color of the fighter is two different Testors Model Master rattle cans... dark yellow and somehting like euro tan.... basically dark yellow base coat highlihgted with Afrika-Korps tan... a little darker than some interpretations, but I like how it came out.