1:60 GBP-1 !?

CF18

yeah , whine whine - bitch bitch , that's pretty common here nowadays. <_<

The fact is , We're getting a fricking GBP for God sake !!! :ph34r:

I don't care how bad the sculpture could be (and from what I see it looks awesome), I just want a GBP armour for my 1J , after that I'm all up for the M0 toys and the YF-19FP B)

I wonder how much detail this GBP will have , after seeing the level of detail they achieved with the 1/60 FPs I would imagine they can at least put removable missiles and a nice sticker sheet. :) ; I'm not holding my hopes high though.

I hope the GBP goes for £40 or something , the bundle would probably go for something like £120

yeah , whine whine - bitch bitch , that's pretty common here nowadays. <_<

The fact is , We're getting a fricking GBP for God sake !!! :ph34r:

Amen. This is the best news I've heard in months.

I don't care how bad the sculpture could be (and from what I see it looks awesome), I just want a GBP armour for my 1J , after that I'm all up for the M0 toys and the YF-19FP B)

I wonder how much detail this GBP will have , after seeing the level of detail they achieved with the 1/60 FPs I would imagine they can at least put removable missiles and a nice sticker sheet. :) ; I'm not holding my hopes high though.

Judging from this pic:

Link

it looks like the missles are all molded into one piece. If they're removable, they won't be seperate pieces like the 1/48 FP micromissles. If/when they do the (inevitable) 1/48 version, you can bet the missles will be individual seperate parts.

its funny to see a simple picture became bitchfest 2003.

i don't know why people are having a cow about how much, how comes, why nots and what ifs? :unsure:

wait, see and then complain......not whine, whine and whine about something that doesn't really exist yet.

too expensive? don't buy it

too tall? don't buy it

too short? don't buy it

too small? don't buy it

too big? don't buy it

too thin? don't buy it

too fat? don't buy it

i think its really simple...if you have a problem with it...DON'T BUY IT!!!

no one is forcing you to buy it...bundled, not bundled, whatever! bitchin about something you're NOT gonna get, is completely pointless....go complain in a different thread.

i for one plan to get this...whether its perfect or not. wanna know why?

cause it sure beats the one i DON'T HAVE.

sorry guys, but it seems every thread that gets started in the toy section turns into....well, this.

Very simple indeed, unfortunately there are SOME people who just can't comprehend such simplicity. <_<

Eh? The GBP boosters aren't using the FAST connecting points?

Excellent point. Things are becoming mysteriouser and mysteriouser.

And I agree with TenScaryonkeys; I never understood all the hoopla over an absent GBP-1S until now. I might actually plunk down the cash for this one, expecially if they offer it separately from the -1J.

I never knew the GBP armor boosters were different from the FAST Pack version. Oh I see, so instead of the cone shaped rockets it's got the square shaped ones. Also it looks longer than the FAST Pack boosters.

Is there any other difference between the FAST Pack boosters and the GBP boosters?

Edited by rsvictor1976

I never knew the GBP armor boosters were different from the FAST Pack version. Oh I see, so instead of the cone shaped rockets it's got the square shaped ones. Also it looks longer than the FAST Pack boosters.

Is there any other difference between the FAST Pack boosters and the GBP boosters?

Here is a comparison between 1/55s strike, super and GBP backpacks

post-4-1065887804_thumb.jpg

cool! I am VERY late to this party but I am so happy!!! I've never owned a GBP set as I can't justify spending that much money, but now I'll have my moment in the sun. :)

the chunky monkey fists look like somthing off an Imai toy. :D

i love this pic. can we have the front view as well :D

i don't know why people are having a cow about how much, how comes, why nots and what ifs? :unsure:

wait, see and then complain......not whine, whine and whine about something that doesn't really exist yet.

too tall? don't buy it

too short? don't buy it

too small? don't buy it

too big? don't buy it

too thin? don't buy it

too fat? don't buy it

no one is forcing you to buy it...bundled, not bundled, whatever! bitchin about something you're NOT gonna get, is completely pointless....go complain in a different thread.

sorry guys, but it seems every thread that gets started in the toy section turns into....well, this.

I have to agree with you. I am just happy to see the damn thing. That means the 1/48 is not very far? So I hope. :)

Eh? The GBP boosters aren't using the FAST connecting points?

Excellent point. Things are becoming mysteriouser and mysteriouser.

And I agree with TenScaryonkeys; I never understood all the hoopla over an absent GBP-1S until now. I might actually plunk down the cash for this one, expecially if they offer it separately from the -1J.

Perhaps Yamato wants to make it so that you can attach the armor to any VF. So far it looks like the armor isn't using any of the normal fast pack attachment methods.

Here ya go

post-4-1065912289_thumb.jpg

It seems people are just happy about the 1/60 GBP because they think a 1/48 version is inevitable , but how could it be inevitable if no one buys the 1/60 version first ?

I don't think there will be a problem. I'm sure there are plenty of people who plan to buy both, myself included. I want the 1/60th version to fill out my 1/60th collection and I want the 1/48th version (which I'm sure we'll see) for the added detail and other bells and whistles.

one sec, so let me get this clear. the heat sheild on the 1/48 1J is going to be a clear peice painted white? (no pun intended)

So far, all the heat shields have been clear, and painted to match the appropriate valk.

Am I missing something?

H

one sec, so let me get this clear. the heat sheild on the 1/48 1J is going to be a clear peice painted white? (no pun intended)

So far, all the heat shields have been clear, and painted to match the appropriate valk.

Am I missing something?

H

saw a picture on HLJ, it looked pretty solid to me.

Here ya go

thanks chan!

it's awesome and 1/55 is ALWAYS the 1/55 :rolleyes:

ahhh, this is my new wallpaper :D

Am I missing something?

H

saw a picture on HLJ, it looked pretty solid to me.

Looked clear to me.

too tall? don't buy it

too short? don't buy it

too small? don't buy it

too big? don't buy it

too thin? don't buy it

too fat? don't buy it

And you're suprised by this?? This is Macross World, no one here is happy unless we have things to complain about.

i don't know why people are having a cow about how much, how comes, why nots and what ifs?  :unsure:

too expensive?  don't buy it

too tall?  don't buy it

too short?  don't buy it

too small?  don't buy it

too big?  don't buy it

too thin?  don't buy it

too fat?  don't buy it

no one is forcing you to buy it...bundled, not bundled, whatever!  bitchin about something you're NOT gonna get, is completely pointless....go complain in a different thread.

i for one plan to get this...whether its perfect or not.  wanna know why?

And you're suprised by this?? This is Macross World, no one here is happy unless we have things to complain about.

LOL!!!!! That is beyond true

I'm loving what I've seen of the Yamato 1/60 GBP so far. IMO it looks 100 times better than the old 1/55 version.

It's great that Yamato have made it with all the missile hatches opening, even the small ones on the rear of the legs.

And yes, I love the big fists too. One thing I can't understand though is the need for the larger shoulders. The shoulder missile launchers could have easily been made to fit on the standard 1/60 shoulders.

Graham

I'm loving what I've seen of the Yamato 1/60 GBP so far. IMO it looks 100 times better than the old 1/55 version.

It's great that Yamato have made it with all the missile hatches opening, even the small ones on the rear of the legs.

And yes, I love the big fists too. One thing I can't understand though is the need for the larger shoulders. The shoulder missile launchers could have easily been made to fit on the standard 1/60 shoulders.

Graham

yeah cept for those big shoulders, I am liking what I am seeing as well.

hey people, quit complaining about the shoulders. the reason? the bottom of the GBP shoulder armor is just molded in the same color as the VF-1J! there have been no shoulder mods at all, it's just part of the armor!

hey people, quit complaining about the shoulders. the reason? the bottom of the GBP shoulder armor is just molded in the same color as the VF-1J! there have been no shoulder mods at all, it's just part of the armor!

So your saying the shoulder is on the shoulder? :huh:

makes sense to me! :p

I know thats the case. I just wonder why they felt the need to do this. Why couldn't the missle pods just attatch to the shoulders all regular like? Why the need for psuedo shoulders to slip over the current ones?