Pop Box 1/6 Scale Hikaru Figure Review

Graham

Received my Pop Box 1/6 scale DYRL Hikaru figure today (thanks to Noel) and should have a review up by the end of the week.

Quite impressed by it so far.

If you are thinking of buying one of these, don't forget to take advantage of the free international shipping offer, by clicking the banner at the top of the forums (or on the bottom of the main page)

Graham

Coming. Got the pics done and am about 25% done with the text. Just very busy at the moment though. It's a bad week.

Graham

409999[/snapback]

woohoo! thanks man!

is there supposed to be one of these 1/6 figs for every character? Just curious.

410001[/snapback]

There's gonna be 2 sets for hikaru, max and roy. One with the blue suit and the other is the DYRL flight suits with helmet.

There's gonna be 2 sets for hikaru, max and roy.  One with the blue suit and the other is the DYRL flight suits with helmet.

Wonder if they'll make 1/6 dolls of the Macross "ladies" ....

B))

410018[/snapback]

Lady dolls - that's never gonna happen.

Looks pretty quality to me, I'm taking the free shipping offer. It will look good next to my custom 1/6 Hikaru in TV flight suit.

<TriumphTheDogVoice/> And it comes with a Skull squadron patch that you can have your Mom sew on your shirt! </TriumphTheDogVoice>

post-168-1151083676_thumb.jpg

Give me max and millia in their wedding gown and i'll die a happy man..

410726[/snapback]

Give me Milia without her wedding gown and...

...er, yes. Well. :p

410887[/snapback]

Fully detailed in some soft fleshy material, like silicone. I mean it wouldn't do to have a Miria without details now would it? :p

My Blade man-doll can beat up your Hikaru man-doll...

412044[/snapback]

Well of course it can!. Blade has a badass sword, and other weapons. Plus....he's Wesley Snipes......always bet on black!.

The only thing Hikaru is armed with is.....

THIS!

for-the-ladies-1.jpg

Take THIS BLADE!!

for-the-ladies-2.jpg

And now for the coups de grace!

for-the-ladies-3.jpg

My eyes which nature cannot heal! It burns! :lol:

I personally prefer Medicom's sculpts, they look pretty accurate on anime characters (like Rei and Asuka). But for this much money, I'll just save up for that VF-0A or the eventual 1/60 YF-19. :D OOooooh yeah, YF-19. :D