Have You Ever Met A Celebrity Or Famous Person?

Oh, almost forgot, I met Morgan Web and Adam What's his last name from G4, that show X-Play. That was when I was in a couple days before Christmas to get my PS3. They were in line to buy their own PS3s. Very cool people. And Morgan Web is a hottie. Much better in person than on t.v.

Whenever I've seen or spoken to someone even remotely famous, I try to not let on that I know. I figure they have enough people gawking and making asses of themselves. Like the time I sold a refrigerator to Dennis Franz (NYPD Blue).

I once did regular IT work for Michael Douglas's brother (therefore a son of Kirk Douglas). Man, what an ass. It's like you wanted to grab him and say: "Look, even if you were your brother, I still wouldn't be impressed. So exactly why the heck do you act like I should be so deferential to you?

Though I probably would be sorta in awe of Kirk Douglas. But only because he's so f'ing cool. Not because he's famous.

I've met/hung out with Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty several times, Steve Young from the Niners quite a few times and was once 3 feet away from Eddie Izzard and about to meet him when some drunk assclown threw a bottle and got us all kicked out. >=\

ive had carlos boozer of the denver nuggets to sign my basketball and shook hands with him just this nba all star weekend.

also ive seen the hilton sisters shopping at ceasar's palace couple of years ago. they were 3 feet away from me when they breezed through me.

drew barrymore, lance bass of nsync and pete rose too on different occasions.

then theres tiesto, armin van buuren, ferry corsten etc

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

also ive seen the hilton sisters shopping at ceasar's palace couple of years ago. they were 3 feet away from me when they breezed through me.

That's pretty close. Did you get tested for an STD?

I met Nobel Peace Prize winner Dr. Mohammad Yunus in London back in December. Got a picture taken by the official photographer too. Course it helps that my fiancee works for him..........but he's just the nicest man you'd ever want to meet.

B))

• 2 weeks later...

Had Guiness and Sambouka with Bono and his wife back in I think it was Labour Day '91. Sorry no Pics though as it was completele coincidence.

Edited by Chas

Living next to the world famous Festival Theater I do get to see and some times meet quite a few famous people, most peole in my town kinda get a bit blasé to the whole thing.

Most of them you`d probably not even know as they are famous in the U.K but I did meet Tom Seleck some years ago when he was still doing Magnum, he talked to me for about 20 mins, and only when some assdrunk idiots started shouting "Tom Tom we love you", did he leave, but he thanked me for being normal and sighned my Cap for me.

Met a few people and such at the Festival of Speed the other year.

I do know the members of the band Hope of the States as I knew them before they got all famous.

About 12 years ago I used to work in a resturant that the Players from the local soccer teams ate at, when ever the Press got wind of it they would hang round outside trying to get pictures. We used to throw water on them to get them to go away, That was more fun than actually talking to the players.

My uncle knows David Arnold (the composer of Stargate etc) I met him one day and at the time didnt know who he was, until my uncle said, then I was so anoyed that I didnt ask him some stuff about his music.

Also I have met the Queen twice and the now former PrimeMinister of England.

Haven't bothered posting here yet but this was too funny. I've been working in tv for 7 years and next week will be the highlight of my career.. I'm interviewing Take That. :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

When my dad was stationed in Philly in Park Service during the 1980's I met Lech Walesa(Polish Solidarity leader),Leonard Nimoy(I was only five so I didn't buy it was him because he didn't have the vulcan ears),And Leslie Nelsen filmed a Philadelphia Inquirer commercial in front of my house.

Who else?Got some time?Let me think,

Stanley Clarke

Alicia Silverstone

Jane Goodall

Ann Rice

Racheal Lillis

Conrad Brooks

Corrine Orr

Wilson Goode(First Black Mayor of Philadelphia)

Mark Wahlberg

Linda Blair

Roy Disney

Leonard Maltin

Johnny Cash

Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs

Lou Albano

Iron Sheik(He made comments about my weight so he's a dick!)

William Forsythe

Patricia Quinn(Got drunk and had a goofy conversation with her)

Larry Storch

Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter

Nova from Planet of the Apes

Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory(not the sick-ass Tim Burton version)

I'll think of more.....