Well, my thoughts on Orga have changed over the last few episodes. It's interesting to see them putting all of these pieces on the board.

I can't help but think that some of the connections that have been made will lead to betrayal. It seems like Tekkadan has been getting off easy. I liked that Biscuit said as much too.

I like that the story is taking its time, even with the battles. Any idea how long this show is supposed to run?

Whoa, first episode of Gundam Thunderbolt online!

That was great! The animation is of course superb as it would be for the budget. However, I don't want to sell it short on style, because that is a big part of what makes the visuals so interesting thus far. Loving the character design, which reminds me of Amano's work in some respects. The mechanical design is also really fun; a detailed refinement of many of the classic mobile suits. The story is intriguing and like so much of Gundam, has already setup a tale to tell two sides of the war story. The music - which I loved in the trailer but wasn't sure I'd like in the show - has proved an indispensible part of the narrative and for setting the tone of the series. It was strange the numerous wounded soldiers shown with missing/replacement limbs :)

Well, I was excited for this one before and now having seen this episode I'm fully on board. This first show is already far superior to Gundam Unicorn and has setup a much more interesting story with more nuanced characters. I can't wait to see more.

So its not the special olympics version of the one year war featuring mentally challenged feddie pilots vs zeon cripples and the main guy with his walkman from Iron Eagle? That's pretty much all I took away from the trailers. :p

Seriously once this ONA has run its course someone needs to make an AMV of it featuring Queen's One Vision song.

Edited by renegadeleader1