Got all 1/60's, and most all 1/48's

vlenhoff

What should I do?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Sell all the 1/60's and focus on 1/48's (save $$$)
    • Keep all 1/60's, and continue with the 1/48's
    • I don't care 'bout your filty ol' 1/60's or 1/48's

keep them all. :)

why would you sell something you went through the trouble of collecting?

i know the 1/48's are the bomb but still dude, you'll be kicking yourself later on cause you old them off.

i'm sure you paid quite a bit of dough for the all the 1/60's, so how much do you think you'll honestly get for all of them?

at best i'd say you'd get a little more than half your money back.

and you never know, in a few years, everybody and there mother could be looking for 1/60's and you'll be raking in the dough.

anyhow, i'm just about to finish off my 1/60 collection. all i need now is a TRU CF and my collection will be complete. then, i'll devote more time/money to the 1/48's and my other hobbies.

If money is an issue, why not KEEP the 1/60s and DON'T BUY any more 1/48s except the really important ones? The Q-Rau and hope-for Destroids are most likely coming out in 1/60 or 1/72 scale. It's more fun to have everything in the same scale... Of course, if you only like the VF-1s, by all means stick to 1/48s all the way. No one knows if every variation will be released though.

Yes.

You should sell them.

To me.

Immediately.

For $25.

All of them.

SOLD to Hiriyu for $25.00!!! He he he, you wish!

Wow 5 votes for "I don't care" :( Oh well, its always nice to have a "third" variable in a poll like this. I'm not even including the 1/72 scale, since they're a different animal, but if Yamato release them all in 1/48's then I'm in trouble.

What to do, what to do, what to do....

vic.

Edited by vlenhoff

SOLD to Hiriyu for $25.00!!!

Wow, thanks! I will love them, and care for them, and stroke them, and pet them, and even call them 'George'! :lol:

(You are correct, yes, I do wish...)

Actually, I agree with the other posters - You should keep them. No telling what they may be worth in a few years.

"Keep them all" is winning. Depending on my decision, I'll go ahead and open my Miria(which is the only one sealed) will put on all the decals (kites and numbers at least) on the rest of the 1/60.

If I decide to sell them, I will obviously wont care about stickering them up.

Please keep on voting!

vic.

On another note, There is no way I would sell my 1/60's. I've waited to long to have a complete collection of valkyries. I think you should hang on to them. Besides if you do sell them your not making a profit. Your only going to make up 50-60% of the origonal costs. Keep them You'll regret it later if you don't. I can't believe I sold my Hikaru 1/48. Shot myself in the foot on that one. If money is an issue just be patient and collect what you can.

I can't believe I sold my Hikaru 1/48. Shot myself in the foot on that one. If money is an issue just be patient and collect what you can.

Funny, I was planning to sell the 1/48 1A hikaru myself, but after the FPs I changed my mind. The red/black paint looks way too cool with the FPs. Now, the 1S Hikaru is bad @$$ too. Money, Money, its all 'bout money :angry:

vic.

I got all 4 1/48, and I'm trying to complete the 1/60 collection now.

If you don't want your 1/60, you could sell them to me at a discount.

(Sorry, I voted yes too)

I found the 1/60 has its beauty. 1/60 is actually better for display than

the 1/48. 1/48 is just too large to put in any Ikea display case.

Polls like this have been done to death, some one just pin one of them.... <_<

I'm sorry if I cause anyone missfortune about this particular poll. This is my 2nd poll in probaly 2 years, and it is a personal decision on my collection. Since is hard for me to decide, I asked for your help.

If you feel unconfortable about voting, or about the existance of this poll, please contact the nearest moderator and have it deleted. :D J/K You shall not erase my poll, I'll go :ph34r: on your @$$! J/K again :D

vic.

Keep the 1/60 and only get the "important" 1/48 toys. They're too big and too expensive (at import prices anyways) to grab all of 'em while money is an issue (as u say it is). 1/60 line is complete and still pretty damned cool!

I would never sell anything in my collection unless I had doubles or triples of...but that's just me. and since a lot of my stuff are all singles...guess they're going with me to the grave. :D

By any chance, have you picked out your plot yet??? Care to tell me where it's at? :ph34r:

Polls like this have been done to death, some one just pin one of them....  <_<

I'm sorry if I cause anyone missfortune about this particular poll. This is my 2nd poll in probaly 2 years, and it is a personal decision on my collection. Since is hard for me to decide, I asked for your help.

If you feel unconfortable about voting, or about the existance of this poll, please contact the nearest moderator and have it deleted. :D J/K You shall not erase my poll, I'll go :ph34r: on your @$$! J/K again :D

vic.

sorry wasn't critisizing you. Its just that this poll/thread seems tobe a common one, we should pin it as it is a good question.

Polls like this have been done to death, some one just pin one of them....  <_<

vic.

sorry wasn't critisizing you. Its just that this poll/thread seems tobe a common one, we should pin it as it is a good question.

I totally know what you're saying. I was just distracted so I kinda drift away on that reply. I was not serious, and I think you're right.

This poll should be pinned so people can have an idea of what to do.

vic.