Japanese Engrish

areaseven

Transformed into a Buttroide? is that like a Hemroid? :ph34r: were did this picture come from.

Edited by zeo-mare

Transformed into a Buttroide? is that like a Hemroid? :ph34r: were did this picture come from.

Found it at 4chan. I would have posted it the 4chan thread but I thought it would be better to post it here. As for it being a hemroid? Dunno but if it is, its gonna A LOT of buttcream! :huh::p

Found it at 4chan. I would have posted it the 4chan thread but I thought it would be better to post it here. As for it being a hemroid? Dunno but if it is, its gonna A LOT of buttcream! :huh::p

Looks cool! Only the backpack is out of possition. ;)

Words look too clean.. feels like a photochop.

The funniest part of those kind of shops is that they all have a ton of Nigerians working there acting like they're a bunch of thugs straight from New York.

lol its so true ..every "hip hop " store in tokyo has some african guys standing outside staring at every woman that passes by pretending they are "straight outta the ghetto"

besides the whole "hip hop fad" is alot smaller in japan then people tend to make it out into its more of a small subculture of which there are many many many in japan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...