Japanese Engrish

areaseven

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - A teenage guitarist got so carried away while bouncing up and down on his bed mimicking a rock star that he flew out of a third floor window to his death, a Singapore newspaper reported Wednesday.

The Straits Times said Li Xiao Meng, a 16-year-old from China who was studying at Singapore's Hua Business School, was a keen musician who liked to jump up and down while playing his guitar in his hostel room.

"But on November 17 he took things a bit too far," the newspaper said, reporting on a coroner's court findings.

Ruling death by misadventure, the court said evidence "points to the deceased unintentionally falling out of the window to his death when he was hyped up with exhilaration, jumping up and down on the bed placed against an open window while mimicking a rock guitarist.""

Normally the windows were locked, the newspaper said, but students sometimes forced them open so they could smoke, something prohibited

This kid needed a:

rocker-room.jpg

Still no luck on the Radic Color shirts. I've found a couple of websites that sell them, but I can only get altavista to translate about half of the info. Therefore, who knows if they'd ship international, let alone how much it would cost!

I've bookmarked engrish.com and made it part of my morning log-in ritual at work.

Still no luck on the Radic Color shirts.  I've found a couple of websites that sell them, but I can only get altavista to  translate about half of the info.  Therefore, who knows if they'd ship international, let alone how much it would cost! 

379686[/snapback]

Just wait a few months, because Engrish.com will eventually sell reproductions of that shirt.

:lol:

I noticed a lot of this kind of stuff during my trip to China last year. I wondered if I could actually make a living as a English proofreader over there.

[sorry if this was posted, did not want to read 20+ pages, just to find out that it was not posted.]

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...17710&st=20

Look at the Scrambled Egg packaging for Noel's inventory clearance.

Here is a sample pic.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&id=31584

Edited by Dangaioh