Happy New Year - Y2kvi

Spatula

Well I guess while everyone else is getting sobered up from beer...

(Happy New Year, Give me Beer!)

Just wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and what's great is I made a trip to NYC earlier this year to check out the Times Square. Wish I was there when the ball dropped down! :)

Sadly about an hour before newyears hit here in the NW, my power and phone went completely out. I have no working flash lights at my house, so I grabbed my trusted light saber, looked outside where it was like in the early 40's late 30's and saw random houses without power, then just about 30 minutes before midnight, the entire city went to black out, the only light coming from fire works, and PGE power guys. Looks like the power went out by the railroad tracks which aren't to far from my place.

I was working on something and wa sjust about finished and I heard BOOM!

Heard booms for a while, couldn't tell if we were being attacked, a transformer blew or ppl were being jerks and lighting M80's or something.

Anyways, happy new year lol

Happy New Years Macrossworld , I wish you all a safe and happy night.

Chris Reynolds and Family

Guest Bromgrev
My big brother and father were born today.

356565[/snapback]

Wow. Is there some kind of time-travel thing going on in your family, there?
so anyone find out what this decade is called yet?  We're already passed half of it...  80s, 90s, then what?

356577[/snapback]

The noughties. :p

HNY!

so anyone find out what this decade is called yet?  We're already passed half of it...  80s, 90s, then what?

Happy New Year!

356577[/snapback]

A second Happy New Years from Paris, France.

I've been wondering that since the early 90's. Are we the "zeros"? "2000s"?

I'm confused...

Happy New Year!

356577[/snapback]

A second Happy New Years from Paris, France.

I've been wondering that since the early 90's. Are we the "zeros"? "2000s"?

I'm confused...

356617[/snapback]

preteens?

Happy New Year!

356577[/snapback]

Well some one called it the Zeros on t.v last night but some are still calling it the naughties. kinda sounds a bit sauded to me on par with swinging sixties. I dont know you decide.

Happy New Year!

356577[/snapback]

Well some one called it the Zeros on t.v last night but some are still calling it the naughties. kinda sounds a bit sauded to me on par with swinging sixties. I dont know you decide.

356794[/snapback]

I think we should call it the "Double Ought" decade.