pix of Halle Berry as Catwoman

Hold on a sec.

Is that a picture of JUST the costume that Halle Berry is going to wear? I'm taking a look at this chick and it does NOT look like Halle Berry.

It's just the costume but NOT Halle Berry wearing it. Okey.

I saw enough of her in Monster's Ball. Personally I can't stand her, I think she is a bad actress with a big ego, too big of an ego. They could go find a talented unknown to become Storm in the next X-men movie. I have no interest in seeing her as Catwoman.

That costume is a joke. Thats worse than batman with nipples and an ass crack, wore than Arnold as freeze. How is she supposed to fight crime like that? I suppose she will lap dance the criminals into submission.

Thats no catwoman, thats an insult. They took the look too far away from the concept, now its just a leather bond chick with cat ears and a whip. That movie is going to bomb big time and her career is going to crumble like the cheap foundation its made of.

That's actually a pretty crappy catwoman costume. Imagine catwoman fight with that. Pure cheese.

That's actually a pretty crappy catwoman costume. Imagine catwoman fight with that. Pure cheese.

Exactly! I don't think Gotham City has the humidity of let's say Death Valley. It doesn't really suit the character of Selina Kyle.........

I'm not impressed at all. I much prefer Michelle Phiffer as Catwoman compared to that.

Agreed. We want Michelle back.

b21.jpg

That reminds me of the Adam West "Simpsons" episode.

The only Catwoman to me is Julie Newmar, Lee Merryweather, or Eartha Kitt.

....and I didn't need molded plastic suit.

PURE.

WEST.

....and how come Batman doesn't dance anymore? Remember to Bat to see? [/Adam West starts dancing]

(I know I screwed up da quote...but it sorta sounds like that).

I thought Michelle played Catwoman real well, and for a fact :p she was suppose to be nuts.

As for Halle being Catwoman.....uh why? Catwoman I thought was dead? I mean and god WHY would she suddenly be black? Wouldn't that really screw up the movie's?

Personally, batman went straight to hell after Micheal Keaton refused to come back to repraise his role, he worked well as Bruce Wayen, I have all the batman movies, but I don't watch Batman Forver and Batman&Robin that much AT ALL, I thought they both blew.

I thought Michelle played Catwoman real well, and for a fact :p she was suppose to be nuts.

As for Halle being Catwoman.....uh why? Catwoman I thought was dead? I mean and god WHY would she suddenly be black? Wouldn't that really screw up the movie's?

Personally, batman went straight to hell after Micheal Keaton refused to come back to repraise his role, he worked well as Bruce Wayen, I have all the batman movies, but I don't watch Batman Forver and Batman&Robin that much AT ALL, I thought they both blew.

She's a new Catwoman named Patience Price. She has a all new origin. If you want to read her story go to the link I posted above in a earlier post. Now back to Michelle as Catwoman, I don't want to compare who is the better Catwoman. I've still have to see Halle Berry's version. Eventhough the comic book version was nowhere as over the top as Michelle was.

i think this was bad casting. agree, she just doesn't impress me with her acting skills, Monsters Ball or otherwise. Bridget would have made a good choice, so would have Jessica Biel. maybe even Jessica Alba, but then she isn't a great actress either....

I saw enough of her in Monster's Ball. Personally I can't stand her, I think she is a bad actress with a big ego,

Couldn't agree more. I think she is a dreadful actor. I was laughing at her all the way through Monster's Ball. Like when she got with Billy bob on the couch and went all primal: "MAAAKE MEEE FEEEEELL GGOOOOOOODDDDD!" lol.

here's my version of catwoman...

shameless plug... :mellow:

catwoman.JPG

YOWZA!! Exo... your work r0x0rz!!!

Anyway... Halle Berry as Catwoman?!?! YARG!!! GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!!

Give me a break. Not only can she not act, but she's so damn full of herself!!

YARG!!!

Vostok 7