Ragnarok And Roll!

Zor Primus

Its the end of the world as you know it! However you get to choose how it all comes crashing down. You want quick and painless? Nuclear winter? Starvation? Invasion? Constipation?

1) 4,800,000 alien ships appear over our planet and decide to fire their weapons destroying over 70% of the surface. Nuclear winter and fallout wipe out the remains.

2) A huge alien mother ship dispatches city ships that systematically vaporize all major cities on the planet. A massive ground invasion destroys whats left.

3) In response to a terrorist attack all nuclear weapons have launched in a freak misunderstanding of international policy.

4) A meteor the size of Texas is making a beeline for Earth, in 17 days.

5) The crazy son of a wealthy Scientist releases a virus on the planet that wipes out the population.

6) Climate shift! New Ice Age! Three huge cyclones form and freeze half the planet.

7) The core of the planet stops spinning, when it stops...well I guess something bad happens.

I choose #4. We get 17 days of notice = orgies, boozing, drug usage. Safe sex, birth control? Eh, why bother???? If you have one of those "I've always wanted to do this before I die" you actually can make it happen before you die! Hopefully what you want to do doesn't involve anyone being at work though... I think everyone would be cashing in their vacation time.

Some end result that allows me to don football pads and leather, paint my cars flat black, add air powered cannons and all manner of crossbow and pike and then go crazy while on a never ending quest to find "gazoline".

I already have a hockey mask and leather chest harness picked out for Agent ONE, he gets to be The Humongous.

Some end result that allows me to don football pads and leather, paint my cars flat black, add air powered cannons and all manner of crossbow and pike and then go crazy while on a never ending quest to find "gazoline".

I already have a hockey mask and leather chest harness picked out for Agent ONE, he gets to be The Humongous.

354107[/snapback]

LOL, I'm game for that scenario. I've already got some wheels. Now, I just need to wrangle up some black paint, a sawed-off street howitzer, some MFP decals and me bronze badges. Oh and of course, a 6-71 blower and some way to switch it on and off. Oh, and a dynamite boobytrap for the gas tank....actually, I was thinking of doing the boobytrap thing anyway. If I can't have it, no one can! mwa ha ha ha ha!

Two days ago I saw a rig that'll haul that tankah o' yours. You wanna get outta heah....talk to me.

Edited by reddsun1

This is a sad, sad topic.  Consider the potential for destruction there is in this world and the morons in charge...

Ugh, I don't wanna think about it.

354106[/snapback]

LOL, I'm sure you'll be just fine. :rolleyes:

354110[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm over it. :lol:

This is a sad, sad topic.  Consider the potential for destruction there is in this world and the morons in charge...

Ugh, I don't wanna think about it.

354106[/snapback]

LOL, I'm sure you'll be just fine. :rolleyes:

354110[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm over it. :lol:

354212[/snapback]

liar. you want to buy my bunker. 10million dollars very cheap ;)

Its the end of the world as you know it! However you get to choose how it all comes crashing down. You want quick and painless? Nuclear winter? Starvation? Invasion? Constipation?

1) 4,800,000 alien ships appear over our planet and decide to fire their weapons destroying over 70% of the surface. Nuclear winter and fallout wipe out the remains.

2) A huge alien mother ship dispatches city ships that systematically vaporize all major cities on the planet. A massive ground invasion destroys whats left.

3) In response to a terrorist attack all nuclear weapons have launched in a freak misunderstanding of international policy.

4) A meteor the size of Texas is making a beeline for Earth, in 17 days.

5) The crazy son of a wealthy Scientist releases a virus on the planet that wipes out the population.

6) Climate shift! New Ice Age! Three huge cyclones form and freeze half the planet.

7) The core of the planet stops spinning, when it stops...well I guess something bad happens.

354099[/snapback]

1: The aliens must have missed their marks or have bad eye sight, the other 30% are land. :p

2: Atleast they solved our traffic problems in the major highways.

3: It's already a misunderstanding due to people being politically correct... just waiting for the nukes.

4: By the time it reaches our atmosphere, love, a bunch of oil rig workers and "Rock and Roll" saves the day, just to find out that the asteroid will vaporize into a small chunk of rock and hit Mr. Flanders bomb shelter... I feel sorry for the people doing drunken orgy parties in the streets.

5: The virus that was released is actually another virus that kills all the major diseases.

6: Christmas 24/7

7: Time to buy Velcro Pants

Hmm...There really should be a #8, that says "all of the above.."

-Considering that you're about to get married, is the end of the world what you really want to be thinking about? Oh wait, marriage...the end of the world....it all makes sense now... :p