X-men 3 Pics: Beast And Angel Revealed

bsu legato

Very nice, Kitty Pride sucks Juggernaut into the floor, good use of your powers girlie. Of course, IIRC wouldn't that kill someone after she lets go, and then wouldn't she have killed the soldier she ran through in the last movie too? And, is it justm or is this the third kitty pride we have seen?

• 3 weeks later...

God, that last picture of Wolverine and Beast just makes Beast look even worse. When you compare their costumes, it looks like Ratner just told the costume designer to just throw anything leather on Grammer.

That fur... makes me think of someone...

grover.jpg

Is it me or does Wolverine seem to have developed a bit of a pot belly? It's also disturbing that the costume have a V pattern on the chest that leads down to a codpiece.

Beast could have looked worse. He could be dressed in only an underwear like the comics. BTW shouldn't beast be huge compared to Logan?

vinnie

SPOILER continued from here http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=18875

Ok, just saw the Sentinel fight on Youtube and... I take my hooray back. That scene was right out of a TV movie. Even the part with Wolverine walking around seamed edited wrong (could be because it's early though).

To Hollywood: flying people around with cables DOES NOT look cool on film.

Colossus reminded me of T2 in a cheap way.

Beast could have looked worse. He could be dressed in only an underwear like the comics. BTW shouldn't beast be huge compared to Logan?

vinnie

393753[/snapback]

Yes, they seemed to have overlooked [or just ignored] the fact that H. Jackman is pretty dang tall, like 6'1" or something; when I always thought Wolvie was kinda short, like 5'6" or something?

In regards to the Mystique pic posted above: I know, I'm usually one who comes down on the side of "letting good taste prevail," feeling that the thinly veiled nudity cum blue skin is a bit gratuitous and not necessary to drive the story, saying fer goodness sakes, put some clothes on! But every now and then--makes me wish I were a movie makeup staffer. *sigh* ;)

It will be interesting to see how they explain the Danger Room. I havnt read X-men for a few years so I may not be up on the latest construction of the DR, but I always thought it was all mechanical. The DR pictured in the movie looks HUGE, and you have Sentinels walking around, gives me the thought this might be a Holodeck-type room. Either way it's kinda pushing things.

As far as Juggernaut...doesnt his crystal give him true invunerability, so even if Kitty phased him in a floor, he wouldnt die?

I havnt seen the scenes you guys are talking about, but from some of the chatter it seems this could be Alien 3 for the X franchise. Hope not

• 2 weeks later...
7-minute clip (various footage).

http://www.dell.com/html/us/xmen/index.html

398901[/snapback]

Looks very good. The dialogue is better than I expected, but still feels a little rough. As a continuation of the X-Men series, stylistically it looks bang on. I like Kelsey as Beast, but I was for the casting right from the beginning so I'm not surprised. It appears Berry got her wish for more screen time, cause she's pretty much charging through her scenes with gusto. I like what I'm seeing of the story so far. It's definitely X-Men and the conflict it sets up should be great.

With everything going for it, I hope it doesn't turn out lousy. Everytime I see more of this film, it gets better. That's more than I can say for some other flicks coming up this year :)

yeah, there's a bunch of funeral scenes in the trailers and he's not in any of the fights or in any scenes with Jean Grey. With Jean running around, you know the funeral isn't for her. Not a spoiler, just an extremely educated guess.

I have heard some some spoilers regarding my favorite character of cyclops, some very bad rumors,  can anyone confirm them?

398939[/snapback]

Yes, it's true...

... Cyclops is gay.

Just kidding.

Hey, not bad at all!!

After THIS crap I had given up on this film, but now it looks like it might turn out good.

Thanks for the link.

398944[/snapback]

Yes, I see what you mean: "look out! the big baaad sentinel is coming!" And it's? two spotlights on a crane in the dark? <_< Yes, very sophisticated.

Frankly, as far as superhero movies go, I've enjoyed The Incredibles way more than what I've seen of either of the first X-films--when's the sequel to that one coming out?

Man am I the only one who thinks it sucks that they kill of Cyclops, just so the Hugh Jackman lovers get to see their boy get the girl, hey jerk off she's married.

398949[/snapback]

Is cyclops going to die? I would hope not. That is a bunch of bull...

Man am I the only one who thinks it sucks that they kill of Cyclops, just so the Hugh Jackman lovers get to see their boy get the girl, hey jerk off she's married.

398949[/snapback]

As a comic book character, Cyclops is great. He's interesting, multi-faceted, and some of the best X-Men story lines of the last 30 years have involved Scott/Jean as major players. Scott's character has a good sense of humor, is quite brave, and often has to make the tough decisions for the group.

As Cyclops is featured in the X-Men films, he's filler at best. His character is given very little to do. In fact, Cyclops is rarely shown as the team leader he is in the comics. Killing off Storm or Cyclops as they are featured in the films would actually have very little impact. For all intents and purposes, they are flat characters in an ensemble piece.

Personally, I really wouldn't miss Cyclops all that much in the films.

If Cyclops is going to die it'll be a damn travesty. I mean the man is the heart and soul of the X-Men; he's the embodiement of Xavier's dream. Yeah Wolvie is the most popular mutant but Cyclops is the heart of the X-Men.

Edited by terry the lone wolf

If Cyclops is going to die it'll be a damn travesty. I mean the man is the heart and soul of the X-Men; he's the embodiement of Xavier's dream. Yeah Wolvie is the most popular mutant but Cyclops is the heart of the X-Men.

399041[/snapback]

Umm you you coulda said the same about Jean Grey last movie. Who even takes the death of a superhero seriously? The death of a comic book character is equivalent to people going to the bathroom, we don't know how long they're gonna take, but we know that they'll be back.

huh? none of the stories have been about logan.. you see it through logan's perspective but they're not about him. Even in X2, the focus was on timmy the mutant and charles, logan and dept H was just background noise and barely explored.

Edited by eugimon