X-men 3 Pics: Beast And Angel Revealed

bsu legato

• 3 weeks later...
woo hoo! Psylocke!  i never really cared much for Cyclops, he always seemed like such a wussy.  Havoc was always cooler but was attached to X-Factor, and that comic wasn't so great.

356359[/snapback]

:o:blink::angry: Dude are you insane!!!!! Peter David writing X-Factor was one of the best things about that book. Besides the fact that it had my favorite MAdrox the Multiple Man. I mean come on Peter David made Quicksilver seem cool

FREAKIN QUICKSILVER!!!!! :ph34r:

woo hoo! Psylocke!  i never really cared much for Cyclops, he always seemed like such a wussy.  Havoc was always cooler but was attached to X-Factor, and that comic wasn't so great.

356359[/snapback]

:o:blink::angry: Dude are you insane!!!!! Peter David writing X-Factor was one of the best things about that book. Besides the fact that it had my favorite MAdrox the Multiple Man. I mean come on Peter David made Quicksilver seem cool

FREAKIN QUICKSILVER!!!!! :ph34r:

356383[/snapback]

Hope you've read Ultimates 2 #9. Really nice use of Quicksilver there.

• 2 months later...
This actress looks good for Psylocke except she's gonna need a boob job...come one you all know Jim Lee drew her the best!

356460[/snapback]

Push-up Bra.

They better polish the hell outta this movie because I haven't seen any of the trailers that make me want to see it. <_<

At last the trailer shows a little more plot. The story sounds good, a little bit more believable version of the mutant supression devices seen in the older comics. I can't help but feel more dread at every new snippet of the third movie that is revealed. I can only hope this third film is at least good enough, then I'll be content with a good trio of films (even though the original intention of Singer and gang was to keep the films going as long as interest could be maintained).

woo! Looks good. Like the big mutant war scenes although it does look a bit like 50 people getting yanked around by big elastic cables.

Guiness World Record for biggest puppet show ever?

I cant see the trailer, am I the only one?  :(

377628[/snapback]

You need the latest version of Quicktime..7 I think...

I'd like to see if there are any screenshots already.

377630[/snapback]

thanks, now it works, lol :p

• 2 weeks later...

Kelsey Grammer (Cheers Frasier) plays beast. I thought he wasn't ever going to make it back into the movies after his craptastic performance in Down Parascope. I hope he doesn't screw up on X3.

Who's the topless & no breasted shaved headed chick on the slab? A power negating Morlock perhaps?

377754[/snapback]

That's not a chick. That's this actor:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1080974/

377774[/snapback]

The kid is leech.

377922[/snapback]

Wasn't that kid on Star Wars Episode 1

Aww I want to see Gambit :( - my favourite x-men character.

Also... Where the hell is Sentinels? I want to see it in X-Men movie! I want to see it and see the battle between Mutants and Sentinels.

Hopefully this should be in X-Men 4.

Kelsey Grammer (Cheers Frasier) plays beast. I thought he wasn't ever going to make it back into the movies after his craptastic performance in Down Parascope. I hope he doesn't screw up on X3.

381163[/snapback]

Grammer has all the snappy dialogue skills that Beast is known for. Count on a stunt-double/CG to take care of the rest. ;) He's perfect for the role.

Aww I want to see Gambit :( - my favourite x-men character.

Also...  Where the hell is Sentinels?  I want to see it in X-Men movie!  I want to see it and see the battle between Mutants and Sentinels.

Hopefully this should be in X-Men 4.

381385[/snapback]

Gambit was supposed to be in this film. They approached The actor that plays Sawyer on Lost for the role of Gambit. He turned Fox down because he thought the character was too similar to the one he plays on TV. IMO he would have made a great Gambit though.

Gambit was supposed to be in this film.  They  approached The actor that plays Sawyer on Lost for the role of Gambit.  He turned Fox down because he thought the character was too similar to the one he plays on TV.  IMO he would have made a great Gambit though.

381454[/snapback]

I had heard that as well, damn shame. Correct me if I am wrong but a Cajun isn't exactly a Southerner in character and attitude.

Ratner To Direct 'Wolverine' Film?

Hollywood film-maker Brett Ratner is reportedly close to signing a deal to direct the X-Men spin-off Wolverine, after impressing producers with his work on upcoming second sequel X-Men: The Last Stand. The Rush Hour director is keen for Hugh Jackman to reprise his brooding superhero for the project, and Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels actor Vinnie Jones is also in contention to repeat his forthcoming Juggernaut role. Jones tells MTV, "(Brett) was saying that they'll probably use a lot of the characters. Hopefully (the Wolverine/Juggernaut rivalry) will come into it."

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-03-20/