The Xbox 360 Thread!

I'm not too surprised about DMC4 going multi-platform.

What's next? Tekken 6? :blink:

Virtua Fighter 5 will be out on the 360 this summer so I think its very possible. With the 360 having an installed base of around 10 million or so and with the PS3 having a lot less (2 million?, Sony's been pretty quiet on how many PS3's have sold worldwide at this point), it would make plenty of sense to go multi-platform.

Edited by Apollo Leader

Oh boy more news. Just in time the for the EU launch of the PS3..

Ace Combat to the 360 and a possible new xbox360 in April

This month's Game Informer says that a black Xbox 360 with larger 120GB hard drive, HDMI output and an HDMI cable will retail for approximately US $479

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/game-mag-says...ming-245472.php

Ace Combat 6

Edited by dejr8bud

Some more news about the alleged new 360

# the Elite will be limited quantities only; that may be as much or as little as a couple hundred thousand.

# The case, controller, and Live headset will all be black. It will have all new packaging.

# Elite will cost $479, and will be a 3rd SKU; it will be sold alongside Premium and Core packs.

# Eventually Elite hardware (in white plastics) will take the role of the Xbox Premium. That is to say, after the Elite is launched and sold out, future Xbox Premiums will have 120GB / HDMI.

# We do not yet know exactly when 120GB / HDMI will become the standard for Premium, but it is loosely estimated to be late summer or fall.

# Elite models run cooler than normal 360s, but they are not yet confirmed to have 65nm chips.

# Prices may remain the same with the 120GB / HDMI hardware upgrade in the Premium Xbox, but we may still see a price cut on the line when 65nm chips start shipping.

# The HD DVD drive will not be internal or bundled -- Microsoft never did or nor does not currently have plans to put an HD DVD drive in the 360.

# There are no current plans to integrate WiFi into the Elite or future Premiums (although that can always change).

http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/20/xbox-36...nd-120gb-drive/

yeah, i'll probably get rid of my PS3 to get the newer Xbox when it comes out. I have nothing for it except for NFSC.

The only thing I'm missing from PS3 would be FF13, but since I still haven't gotten back to FF12 after 4 months, I"m not that concerned.

Is anyone planning on buying SOTN when it goes on XBLA? As much as I like the idea of having SOTN on the 360, I'd just as well pull out my old PSone and play it on that.

Yeah, I'll probably download that puppy tomorrow. I did have SOTN for my PS1, but I never had the chance to fully play. The achievements are definitely a reason to repurchase this classic. :)

Ace Combat 6 with support for Xbox Live? SOLD!!!!!!

Who's ready to form some squadrons! :D

Whoah, that alone will be enough to get me signed up for Xbox live. Can you guys imagine how much fun that's gonna' be?! Wolf, count me in as your wingman...

Well, I tried to sell my Xbox 360 on ebay. Sold within 12 hours... to some fraud perpetrator. It's actually pretty funny. 'Soon as they won the item they were no longer a registered user, and then they sent me some bogus paypal email, with instructions to send the 360 with all games and accessories to "her grandson" in.... Nigeria? The email also said that the money "she" paid to me would not be credited to my paypal account until I entered a verified shipping tracking number into some form, to "protect both of us from fraud." I guess this is pretty funny. I wonder how often this crap happens to other ebay 1st time sellers... and I wonder how many actually fall for it?

If we can get 12, we'll have an entire squadron.

Or if we just have 4 (or even 5), we can be Razgriz. :)

Hey, the next-gen's finally succeeding in catching my interest...

No offense dude, but your constant whining about selling your 360 and getting a PS3 is getting old. Go write it in a blog or something.

Anywho, I just Gamefly'd Just Cause today and it's kinda fun. The on-foot part sucks and I haven't played much of the missions, but flying around the islands is fun. By far the best thing about Gamefly is being able to try out mediocre games without having to pay too much. Doubtful I'd have been able to play Pimp My Ride any other way...

Hey, for the mean time I'm a bonafide Xbox 360 owner. I think I should be able to speak my mind about something other than "which games I think are cool." I think my posts are more interesting to read than posts about meeting on xbox live to play whatever, not that there's anything wrong with that. My apologies for not being a loyal xbox fan.

Men who look like young girls RPG possibly going multi platform...god I wish this series would die

FFXIII

If Square Enix would space these games like one every three years or so, I think that would keep the series fresh and exciting. After Final Fantasy VI/III, I pretty much lost my enthusiasm for the series; tried twice to play about 15 hours into FFVII, but the environmental wacko story line wasn't my cup of tea...

If we can get 12, we'll have an entire squadron.

Or if we just have 4 (or even 5), we can be Razgriz. :)

Did you ever get Zero G Fighters? I'm about to take a big break from Gears of War and I've been thinking about putting some serious time in on that one (haven't touched Zero G since like last July!).