LOST: Solution?

It could be, but I was thinking more about what the survivors thought, not we as an audience.

360439[/snapback]

True, but the survivors do know that she was behind the black smoke seen in Exodus.

360495[/snapback]

Seriously? I gotta rewatch that episode. I thought it was just a guess.

It could be, but I was thinking more about what the survivors thought, not we as an audience.

360439[/snapback]

True, but the survivors do know that she was behind the black smoke seen in Exodus.

360495[/snapback]

Seriously? I gotta rewatch that episode. I thought it was just a guess.

360560[/snapback]

It was in my fanfiction, stupid! :p

It was great but it definatly left me wanting to smack Jack up and let Locke do the talking. Hot headed SOB instead of learning about his enemy decided to talk tough. I would have rather much heard more of what Zeek had to say! <_<

Jack did make up for it when he asked Ana Lucia about training an army, not that I want all out war with the Others, but I do want to see them defend themselves better.

Looks like the action I talked about last week won't happen until next week. Baby Aaron looks like is going to be taken or at least attempted to. Will we see cracked out Charlie come in for the rescue? :rolleyes:

The Jack flashback was also very enlightening. Why did he walk away from that hot Italian babe is beyond me! :blink: Makes you wonder now that he sees Kate all lovey dovey with Sawyer if there are trust issues. Geeze I dont want to talk about this show in this drama puppy love way! Next week better be the all out mind game I love!

Do you guys think there's any significance to the fact that Michael and Locke were in wheel chairs before and Jack being a spine injury surgeon?

362286[/snapback]

I think at some point they're going to have to address the fact that Locke was wheelchair bound right up until they crashed, that's for sure. It should make for an interesting discussion when Jack hears about his miraculous recovery from paralysis. That whole "man of faith" vs "man of science" conflict.

Did you guys notice that Alex was the one who handed Kate to Zeke? Alex potentially being the french girl's son? I am kind of upset by the episode. While it was nice to have an encounter that seemed kind of frank with "the others" it seemed too random. They might as well have showed a scene where Jack walked off to pee in a bush and while he was going Zeke walked up beside him and started peeing on the same bush. "You know Jack, would you walk into someone's house and just pee on their shrubbery without even asking?"

The "Light 'em up" scene was also kinda strange. How premeditated would that have had to have been? "Okay guys, just in case he thinks I'm alone, all of you grab torches and be ready to light them on my mark."

Do you guys think there's any significance to the fact that Michael and Locke were in wheel chairs before and Jack being a spine injury surgeon?

362286[/snapback]

I think at some point they're going to have to address the fact that Locke was wheelchair bound right up until they crashed, that's for sure. It should make for an interesting discussion when Jack hears about his miraculous recovery from paralysis. That whole "man of faith" vs "man of science" conflict.

362289[/snapback]

With Michael, he was in an accident and the wheel chair was there since he wasn't strong enough to walk yet. But we knew Michael could walk before the island.

Concerning Locke....since you mention it...Look at Febuary.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/tv/losts2.php

Even if Locke had done the talking, I don't think Zeke is the "sharing" kind of guy. But then again, Jack had to talk (and mess things up) since the premise of his flashbacks was about his "fix things" complex.

Considering they were surrounded, Kate was caught, I don't think they were in any position to "negotiate".

[url=http://www.darkhorizons.com/tv/losts2.php]http://www.darkhorizons.com/tv/losts2.

362468[/snapback]

OoooooOOoohhh...I hadn't seen that yet. Maybe, once we learn the reason(s) behind his paralysis, we can finally posit a reason for his recovery.

Or it could just be magic, for all we know.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.darkhorizons.com/tv/losts2.

362468[/snapback]

OoooooOOoohhh...I hadn't seen that yet. Maybe, once we learn the reason(s) behind his paralysis, we can finally posit a reason for his recovery.

Or it could just be magic, for all we know.

362471[/snapback]

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost

new lost commercial

• 2 weeks later...
was the captain, or whatever he was, holding a picture of Kate when he asked Sayid if he had any family? it sure looked that way.

370931[/snapback]

It looked like a young girl, might have been. Hmmm you may be on to something there.

370933[/snapback]

I'm sure Kate would be older than that picture but anybody remember who played her army father?

was the captain, or whatever he was, holding a picture of Kate when he asked Sayid if he had any family? it sure looked that way.

370931[/snapback]

Can't be a Captain, remember, he was a Master Sergeant or something enlisted in the Kate flashback.

370931[/snapback]

Can't be a Captain, remember, he was a Master Sergeant or something enlisted in the Kate flashback.

370989[/snapback]

Yeah, you're probably right. I don 't really recall the guys rank. the ages kind of match up though. the girl in the pic was about 13 or so. that would make kate 28.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting episode the other day. It seems that the "others" are not so primitive as we were led to believe. It looks like they have costumes and make up kits! I still wonder what the heck is going on. Maybe everone's part of some weird experiment and the scientists brought the plane down to get more guinea pigs? And the black cloud? Oww, my head hurts... :p

Interesting episode the other day. It seems that the "others" are not so primitive as we were led to believe. It looks like they have costumes and make up kits! I still wonder what the heck is going on. Maybe everone's part of some weird experiment and the scientists brought the plane down to get more guinea pigs? And the black cloud? Oww, my head hurts... :p

376311[/snapback]

They had a boat with a good engine to power it if you remember the part they firebombed the makeshift raft.

I don't think they lure ppl in by firing stingers or anti aircraft stuff at airplains. I think its just like a wierd cult thats been affected by whats happening on the island.

Edited by Zentrandude

376311[/snapback]

I think why it looked so good to Claire was because she was full of happy-pills, so it glossed over how decrepid the place was. That's why she saw the 747 over the cradle - it was something she was projecting.

It seems like the only facility that's in good working order is the hatch. Did the others scrap the rest to take it to a more central location?

Did you guys notice how the guy who had, up to that point, seemed to be the leader of the others said that someone else was going to be angry and he seemed genuinely afraid? Apparently we haven't met the real leader of the others yet. The make-up kit and costumes did seem to be an interesting twist... seems like there's a bit of a ruse taking place. My bet on the ending: the whole island is set-up, possibly entirely man-made, for weapons and other scientific testing. Unfortunately, this doesn't explain the extremely small world all the characters seem to live in. Everybody is pretty much related to each other so some force was obviously driving them together before they even got on the plane. How on Earth can this show possibly explain that???

Did you guys notice how the guy who had, up to that point, seemed to be the leader of the others said that someone else was going to be angry and he seemed genuinely afraid?  Apparently we haven't met the real leader of the others yet.  The make-up kit and costumes did seem to be an interesting twist... seems like there's a bit of a ruse taking place.

I honestly didn't think we did - I mean, knowledge is power, you don't want to be the big guy and say "HELLOS!" to people you don't know. Look at what's happening with Locke and Jack now because of that other they got locked up. I think the guy is high up though, like 2nd in command, maybe. But the disguse did through me off. I didn't think they had the stuff to make a believable one.

I think why it looked so good to Claire was because she was full of happy-pills, so it glossed over how decrepid the place was.  That's why she saw the 747 over the cradle - it was something she was projecting.

It seems like the only facility that's in good working order is the hatch.  Did the others scrap the rest to take it to a more central location?

376464[/snapback]

Actually the planes looked like L-1011 Tri-Stars over the crib not 747's which to me was a sign that Oceanic Airways is somehow part or owned by the Dharma Initiative. Remember that pic of the wreckage with Walt? Well I rewatched my dvd and saw it there no doubts!

There has to be another facility. However if you look at the Dharma emblem at the hatch and at the lab you'll see that they are differant. I guess two differant departments, one medical and one...hell if I know what the bloody button is!

• 4 weeks later...