life size Scopedog

big F

Just thought you all should look at this a groups guys in Japan have built themselves a life size Gundam Mecha.

Mecha

votoms_zenshin-thumb.jpg

How long till someone does a VF1 ??

At least I think it is gundam I may be wrong as I try and stay away from Gundam as it will only lead to more collecting and wallet cruelty.

Ah!! just found out its a Scopedog Votom is that still gundam ??

Edited by big F

It's SCOPEDOG...

There have been two other threads I have seen on these forums about this build.

Still nice to look at. :)

Just thought you all should look at this a groups guys in Japan have built themselves a life size Gundam Mecha.

Mecha

votoms_zenshin-thumb.jpg

How long till someone does a VF1  ??

At least I think it is gundam  I may be wrong as I try and stay away from Gundam as it will only lead to more collecting and wallet cruelty.

332053[/snapback]

Man, if we militaries become successful in contracting real working battlesuits, war might becomes so cool that we won't hate it.

332086[/snapback]

You can't possibly have the foggiest fu--ing notion of just what WAR really is about, or what WAR is really like, can you? No, you couldn't possibly. Otherwise, surely you wouldn't have said something that fu--ing stupid. :huh:

Man, if we militaries become successful in contracting real working battlesuits, war might becomes so cool that we won't hate it.

332086[/snapback]

You can't possibly have the foggiest fu--ing notion of just what WAR really is about, or what WAR is really like, can you? No, you couldn't possibly. Otherwise, surely you wouldn't have said something that fu--ing stupid. :huh:

332224[/snapback]

Way over the top...both of you. :ph34r:

Over the top? Perhaps. Do I apologize for saying it? Nope. That's how I feel about war, that's all. Inevitable part of human existence? Probably. But there ain't a godda-n thing "cool" or "glorious" about it.

All of us here profess to share a common love for Macross, do we not? Have we gleaned nothing from that groundbreaking and memorable show? or for that matter, even the chopped and hacked ver. we know as Robotech? Have we fogotten the underlying message at the heart of the story that Kawamori and co. tried to convey to us all those years ago?

Over the top?  Perhaps.  Do I apologize for saying it?  Nope.  That's how I feel about war, that's all.  Inevitable part of human existence?  Probably.  But there ain't a godda-n thing "cool" or "glorious" about it. 

All of us here profess to share a common love for Macross, do we not?  Have we gleaned nothing from that groundbreaking and memorable show? or for that matter, even the chopped and hacked ver. we know as Robotech?  Have we fogotten the underlying message at the heart of the story that Kawamori and co. tried to convey to us all those years ago?

332236[/snapback]

bang hot green hair aliens and fly around in transforming death machines while listening to music? ;)

No need to get macross involved with this.

Over the top?  Perhaps.  Do I apologize for saying it?  Nope.  That's how I feel about war, that's all.  Inevitable part of human existence?  Probably.  But there ain't a godda-n thing "cool" or "glorious" about it. 

All of us here profess to share a common love for Macross, do we not?  Have we gleaned nothing from that groundbreaking and memorable show? or for that matter, even the chopped and hacked ver. we know as Robotech?  Have we fogotten the underlying message at the heart of the story that Kawamori and co. tried to convey to us all those years ago?

332236[/snapback]

Very melodramatic, but a non sequitur. War IS hell...ask a soldier; but there is glory in it, and despite the carnage they cause, there are very few man-made things cooler than implements of war, and the Scopedog is a cool killing machine, albeit a fantasy one.

Back on topic. I've seen that Scopedog on these boards before. It is very nice...if only this guy could make it a working unit, now THAT would be truly impressive.

Sorry to all of you who came here looking for a Gundam Mech.

I as I said deliberatly keep away from Gundam and other Mecha stuff just because if I didnt my house would be over run with cool little robot models. I do confess to owning 2 Gundam DVD`s so it will only be a matter of time till Gundam gets its own display shelf.