We're all going to die!

Noriko Takaya

Sounds like someone is doing research for a new story for a movie or TV series for the Sci-Fi channel and trying to get feedback on it

330418[/snapback]

Weekly World News article, actually.

330444[/snapback]

I was looking at the WWN at the checkout today when I was buying groceries. It said that there are people alive trapped on the Titanic.

I would have though James Cameron would have seen them when he was down there...their reporters really go all out, I guess.

331352[/snapback]

I think I saw that movie. Cristopher Lee played the captain.

I quiot believing all the end of hte world prophecies after we failed to get in the Crystalis war back in 1999.

331389[/snapback]

Wasn't that supposed to be the same year that the Moon was blasted out of Earth's orbit by a massive nuclear explosion condemning all 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha to an uncertain future?

Seriously, I heard this story (the chaos cloud) on the radio while listening to G Gordon Liddy's show while eating lunch and nearly fell out of my truck laughing. He read this as a joke and explained later that it was, but he actually had some people believing it. Talk about gullible.

I quiot believing all the end of hte world prophecies after we failed to get in the Crystalis war back in 1999.

331389[/snapback]

Wasn't that supposed to be the same year that the Moon was blasted out of Earth's orbit by a massive nuclear explosion condemning all 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha to an uncertain future?

And the Macross was gonna crash and end World War 3, too.

1999 was a busy year of non-events.

Seriously, I heard this story (the chaos cloud) on the radio while listening to G Gordon Liddy's show while eating lunch and nearly fell out of my truck laughing. He read this as a joke and explained later that it was, but he actually had some people believing it. Talk about gullible.

Heh.

I will never finish collecting and loving Macross in time I will only be 19 :( how sad :mellow: . I will never make love :wub: . I will never get a nice car :ph34r: . I wont finish college. I will never finish building Macross kits which I never started on. Curse you cloud why cant you go get rid of Pluto who needs that planet <_< no one lives thier.

331381[/snapback]

OMG... That makes you 10 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

Now I understand some of your posts.

I could tell you sooo many things, but first please tell me you are at least 12...

:blink:

Just look at the other breaking news of that site...

PLANET-DISSOLVING DUST CLOUD IS HEADED TOWARD EARTH!

To avoid widespread panic, NASA has declined to make the alarming discovery public.

...Instead the US government called its trusty PR corporations (like Hill&Knowton (Iraq War©) and Ruder&Finn (Kosovo War©)) and asked them to overwhelm alternative news media with a flood of apocalyptic babblery so that no-one could find the real news. The only serious people that didn't give up luckily found out the truth in that site... but it turned out to be gibberish too.

"We wouldn't be able to save the entire human population, but perhaps the best and the brightest,"

Screw it, you perfectly know they are meaning the people with more money. That tones down the entire story. There is no point in leeking a story where everyone is behaving in the noblest and more reasonable way; it started with the flavor of a conspiracy, after all, so it must end like a conspiracy. People like to know the dirty side, the "they are not telling me this", you must juice every detail of your story with it. I see poor sense of storytelling here.

"This is a lot like global warming, where the jury is still out on whether it's real or not," said the official.

By the way, even black holes aren't still a certainty.

FV

*rambling stupidity*

IT'S A WEEKLY WORLD NEWS ARTICLE! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY!

331734[/snapback]

Dude! Give him some credit! For once, he didn't mention Hitler or Mein Kampf!

I will never finish collecting and loving Macross in time I will only be 19 :( how sad :mellow: . I will never make love :wub: . I will never get a nice car :ph34r: . I wont finish college. I will never finish building Macross kits which I never started on. Curse you cloud why cant you go get rid of Pluto who needs that planet <_< no one lives thier.

331381[/snapback]

OMG... That makes you 10 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

Now I understand some of your posts.

I could tell you sooo many things, but first please tell me you are at least 12...

:blink:

331597[/snapback]

Im 15 years old, I posted it a few times.

I think I saw that movie. Cristopher Lee played the captain.

331390[/snapback]

And I had always thought that I was the only one. "Goliath", with Michael Ironsides and Emma Thompson. Made for TV movie circa 1984. Why on earth is it that I can remember terrible stuff like this, and not things like the girlfriend's birthday?

Bring on the Death Cloud!

Why on earth is it that I can remember terrible stuff like this, and not things like the girlfriend's birthday?

Because you're a masochist?

331872[/snapback]

I think you're right. An oddly insightful and intelligent response from someone who reads the 'Weekly World News' :lol:

Bring on the Death Cloud!

The ASS1 did not hit earth in 1999 but what did happen was:

1999-08-11-10-59-W.jpg

Aug 11 10-59

http://www.hermit.org/Eclipse1999/

(august 11 1999)

Kawamori was onto something. The aliens love the number 11.(maybe they are into numerology?)

Which is why on 911 in DYRL you had the aliens making peace.

The mayan calendar ends on 2012 and in SDF:macross that is where the book closes in the tv series..

More on mayan prophecies..

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/mayan/

You are all doomed. You should have spent all your tax dollars on making a SDF1 in the event earth gets destroyed by a hostile alien race. At least in yamato the people had underground cities..

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

The ASS1 did not hit earth in 1999 but what did happen was:

1999-08-11-10-59-W.jpg

Aug 11 10-59

http://www.hermit.org/Eclipse1999/

(august 11 1999) 

Kawamori was onto something. The aliens love the number 11.(maybe they are into numerology?)

Which is why on 911 in DYRL you had the aliens making peace.

The mayan calendar ends on 2012 and in SDF:macross  that is where the book closes in the tv series..

More on mayan prophecies..

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/mayan/

You are all doomed. You should have spent all your tax dollars on making a SDF1 in the event earth gets destroyed by a hostile alien race. At least in yamato the people had underground cities..

331918[/snapback]

you noticed the 9-11 date on dyrl too. thought I was the only one.

AWESOME !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now where'd I hide My flying saucer & 'COMA-TIZER' :lol:

I don't see any big threat here, i'ts just like when they announced that the planet's gonna get sucked into the sun back in the '80s...

people were hysterical about it, then you realize it wasn't gonna happen 'til what? about 2000 years later?

2000 years? the average person doesn't even live past 100 these days...

and let's not forget that millennium thing... :lol:

...i've said too much :ph34r:

:lol: This thread is hilarious.

But yeah, I somehow am not too worried about the Death Cloud.

331777[/snapback]

yeah Probably get run over by a bus anyhow :p

I `ll just get my mother to shout at it she scares most people that way.

Edited by big F