Heads up!

Nightbat

Do you think HLJ made a mistake with the release date? I would think Yamato would release the GBP at the same time as the re-release VF-1J, which is December and also in the GBP post below it is mention as a December release.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ndpost&p=326876

Price was a big jump from what the estimate it to be. If I recalled it was estimated to cost about 8000 Yen. Thats a 50% price jump.

Do you think HLJ made a mistake with the release date? I would think Yamato would release the GBP at the same time as the re-release VF-1J, which is December and also in the GBP post below it is mention as a December release.

Price was a big jump from what the estimate it to be. If I recalled it was estimated to cost about 8000 Yen. Thats a 50% price jump.

326993[/snapback]

me too.. :( I thought it was gonna be about $60.

326993[/snapback]

me too.. :( I thought it was gonna be about $60.

327031[/snapback]

Looks like someone from YAMATO's been checking out the GBP threads here on MW ;) !

Maybe the huge price increase of oil is causing inflation.  Who knows?

327080[/snapback]

I agree, all petrolium based products including "injection/blow moldings" will be affected, so heck yeah, expect a price increase as price per barrel increases.

But don't worry, it'll probably take another 100 years before we run out of fossil fuel...hah hah...j/k...that's plenty of time to save up for a real GBP-1 armor system.

Just save $10 a week, don't buy that hamburger or fast-food, for 20 weeks, and you'll be good!

Anyway, 2 pre-order for me. I told my fiancé that once i get these parts...that this is it, no more toys!

Heh heh...

Heh, unfortunately, I'll probably end up getting them...I'll sell my old transformers. I'm just amazed on how you guys are able to keep up...and not just that, but to be able to buy 3 or 4 or 6 valkryies at a time!

I think it's time to bartend at night.

327164[/snapback]

OH man! You do that and you wn't have any problems keeping up. You may have problems with keeping the bar girls around after they see the vast amounts of toys you have. Although it was never a problem for me......Maybe because I did'nt keep them around long enough to make a stink over it. :p

That's what I said about the Yamato! Originally, I was a Takatoku/ Bandai 1/55 freak until I got my first Yamato VF-1S 1/48. To me the 1/48 was much better in person than the pictures. Next thing you know I got the other 3 DYRL 1/48 along w/ the Fast Strike Pack.

So yeah, just imagine when the VT-1 and VE-1 are in the making!! Not to mention the Destroids and other vilian mecha.

Yeah right...no more toys :p . Wait till the 1/48 scale vt-1 and ve-1 comes out. Then what :rolleyes:  :lol: .

327101[/snapback]

Speaking of getting and catching up with the Yamato valkryies, check out this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5997668638

This is a 1/48 Low Viz auction. I think this has been circulated three times now because of the prices just getting bumped-up too high...or am I wrong?

The user "chikcchikc" seem to bid on this multiple times raising prices...wth?

Do you guys know this user?

And then there's this to put it on  :D

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00025

If you missed it the first time that is.

326965[/snapback]

Well I preodered 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru along with the GBP-1S armor :D:D

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I certainly don't feel the urge to open my wallet for this one. Sure I want one but I still believe we are getting gouged by very greedy Yamato. <_< These are just parts that cost nearly as much as the 1/48 when it came out years ago. WTF? I am sure others have noticed this as well, but if we really want this we will have our wallets raped. :angry: