1/48 VF-1S and fast packs re-release?

bandit29

Hey, assuming these boxes are identical to the 3rd edition boxes, I'll help someone allay the costs of their Roy purchase by buying their 1/48 Roy box from them. I need a nice one for the mangled one I just received.

$20 for the box and I'll pay shipping as well (of course). All I need is the box, which can be shipped flat. I don't need the plastic inserts.

If any of you pick one up, don't need/want the box, and want to recoup some money, let me know!

H

Well, let's hope they have started paying attention to how well the seats are aligned.  My last three valks have all had crooked seats (Max, Milia, Roy 3rd edition).  Not a big deal, but it'd be nice if it stopped happening.

H

312329[/snapback]

Yup they better. All three of my Roys 3rd Issue have crooked seats. But the worse was my Max 1J.

I think I know who you bought from the Phillipines. Bought from him as well. One Box was okay. The other wasn't too good. He actually sells them cheaper in his stores than on EBay. So if you know someone in Phillipines better to ask them to buy and ship it to you then to buy online from him.

Here ya go.

http://www.figure-world.com/items/detail.php?gid=240

fast packs

http://www.figure-world.com/items/detail.php?gid=50244

1/48 VF-1S Roy

both have a date of 08/25/05. Unless that's a preorder deadline?

312132[/snapback]

Translated the page via Google. Yup thats their reservation date and next to it is the release date which is September 2005.

It figures that Yamato is releasing more FAST Packs... I paid almost $100 each for two sets three months ago! Damn my impatience!

312279[/snapback]

I told you guys just to wait... :p

312326[/snapback]

I know, I know... but my valks were nekkid! LOL!

i am so glad the fast packs are being released again, i am so not paying $90.00

chris

Ah well, I dont really need anymore Roy's....I don't really need more fast packs either but I guess I get a few for when i can finally display everything.

The real question is....how many are Godzilla and kensei getting?

312246[/snapback]

Me? Only about 17 FPs. It's all coming together now. I don't need Roys but might buy two more for VF-X2 GBP Customs.

I won't need anymore FPs! Yay!

EDIT: Suck eggs Tisinc!

Edited by kensei

Ah well, I dont really need anymore Roy's....I don't really need more fast packs either but I guess I get a few for when i can finally display everything.

312246[/snapback]

Me? Only about 17 FPs. It's all coming together now. I don't need Roys but might buy two more for VF-X2 GBP Customs.

312475[/snapback]

But you might need extras for the conversion kits that will be released - 1D, VT and VE, and the Armored Gerwalk... ;)

312246[/snapback]

312475[/snapback]

But you might need extras for the conversion kits that will be released - 1D, VT and VE, and the Armored Gerwalk... ;)

312478[/snapback]

duh.gifwallbash.gif

Well, I had decided long ago to only buy the "unique" 48's such as the 'Low Vis, M&M's, CF (I knew they would come out with that) and skip the "mainstream" Valkyries, but considering that Roy is one of the cooler characters I guess I'll just have to get this reissue...

*Done counting

heheh, back when the FP's were announced, I bought 6 sets, just to be sure

looking at my collection, though it might look like i'm one short, it's exactly the

amount I'll need

I bought a Hikaru 1J with TV FP's, when (if) the GPB is released it will recieve that

where the TV-packs could be used if they were to release a 1D

(and if they were never to release a 1D I'd get me a VF-1s to make the

Operation Booby-Duck Valk)

So none of my valks have to be naked

well this is certainly good news. I'm definitely picking up two sets.  :D  :p  :lol:

312243[/snapback]

I wonder why they don't release the VF-1J Hikaru for the GBP?

312245[/snapback]

Hmm.... I dunno. Actually it is time to cut back... *SIGH* I will prolly buy a couple of fast packs though. I am trying not to scare off this girl I am dating. B))

But you might need extras for the conversion kits that will be released - 1D, VT and VE, and the Armored Gerwalk...  ;)

312478[/snapback]

So fulcy, that means you're still working on the armored gerwalk?

312628[/snapback]

Of course I am - though I haven't actually worked on it in, god, 2 months? We moved mid May, and it's just taking a long arse time to unpack and for me to set up my hobby table. It will be done - I swear to it! I just don't know when :(

Yamato updated their webpage with release date on the FPs and Roy 1s for September 2005, but nothing on the CF and GBP  :(

Translated Page

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

Original Page

http://www.yamato-toys.com/saiseisan/index.html

313073[/snapback]

That's because that's only a page of upcoming scheduled re-issues. Not to worry, they'll bring the GBP out. B))

Although in case they don't, I will personally pollute their offices by throwing Matchbox Veritechs through the windows, and emailing them pictures of Speedo Max until they can take no more. Hell, that might make them get into gear and materialise the 1/60 Monster, the FP 19 and a GOOD VF-0S.

Although in case they don't, I will personally pollute their offices by throwing Matchbox Veritechs through the windows, and emailing them pictures of Speedo Max until they can take no more.  Hell, that might make them get into gear and materialise the 1/60 Monster, the FP 19 and a GOOD VF-0S.

313075[/snapback]

Do it anyway, we need a FP YF-19.

Guys and Gals:

Don't be frustrated with YOURSELVES for being "impatient" in terms of paying out the nose for FPs and 1Ss. Who the Hell can read Yamato's mind?? If Yamato was more forthcoming with release info then things would be easier. I've been freaking about putting my VF-1S Hikaru together with FPs for awhile. Thus, my previous poverty saved me from paying double.

you can't kick yourself for dishing out big dough for those FPs. I'm sure you all considered those expensive prices arduously before going "clickety-click" to order that coveted macross item.

peace of mind knowing that no matter what, you have fastpacks...priceless.

Although in case they don't, I will personally pollute their offices by throwing Matchbox Veritechs through the windows, and emailing them pictures of Speedo Max until they can take no more.

That would be so awesome, I would donate mine for that cause!

(matchbox veritech, I dont have any speedo max pics.....really!!!)

Actually those are the stock photos taken from the previous release (1st release) when everybody thought the color were slightly blue ala DYRL...but it turned out to be more greenish..

aaajin

Hey, how come no one comments on the 1/60 VF-OS thread~! it looks freakin awesome dudes. Check it out~!!

omg ... wat's with yamato with all the bright blueness ?

first the GBP now the fast pack ? ;)

313614[/snapback]

Edited by aaajin

Although in case they don't, I will personally pollute their offices by throwing Matchbox Veritechs through the windows, and emailing them pictures of Speedo Max until they can take no more.

313543[/snapback]

Well, I'm back from Yamato HQ, boy, did I pester them good. But guess what -- IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!

Check it out: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=15574

OK, now for the Monster and FP 19....

313543[/snapback]

Well, I'm back from Yamato HQ, boy, did I pester them good. But guess what -- IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!

Check it out: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=15574

OK, now for the Monster and FP 19....

313806[/snapback]

Yeah, whatever :lol:

Do you guys think Yamato will reissue the Hikaru vf-1s?

313634[/snapback]

After seeing this week that the FP's & Roy were being reissued, I wouldn't doubt it's just a matter of time.

Now i see the VF-0S coming..........

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

Hey, they've still got the 1/48 Super Hikaru and Millia in stock. Figured they'd be long gone by now.

C'mon, Yamato! Give us the DYRL Male Power Armor! Please?

Meh, who am I kidding? I probably wouldn't be able to pick one up, anyway....maybe if i sell some blood...hell, I got good kidneys--maybe I could spare one... :unsure:

Edited by reddsun1