1/48 Fast Pack Set for loose Jetfire

fansubs2000

Quick question here. :D

I have a new 1/48 fast pack set and am considering a trade with another MW member for a loose Jefire.

He feels it's a fair trade and i feel differently.

Personally i love Jetfire, but i feel the FP set is harder to come by and worth more then a loose Jetfire.

He feels it's a pretty fair trade, so we thought we would take the question to the forums and ask you guys.

You know, see what all you experts think! :p

Is this a pretty fair trade for both parties?

Enquiring minds want to know :unsure:

Pictures....

FP.JPG

DSC01622.jpg

It's only fair if you feel comfortable with it. The table could turn if the FPs were all of a sudden rereleased. Then your friend traded a vintage toy for something that was readily available. It's a crapshoot.

A 100 % complete jetfire with all accessories goes between $140/150 on ebay.

Yesterday "Luft Toy and Model" (you can search it under ebay stores) had a Fast Pack set under the buy it now option for $89. Every now and then a set of Fast packs pops up on ebay. And it's a matter of time but Yamato is going to re release them ;)

So go ahead and get that Jetfire!

I guess I don't think it's a fair trade.

As many have stated, I too believe the fast-packs will be reissued. The Jetfire is a classic, first-generation transformer. If I were the guy with the Jetfire, I'd hold off and wait for the reissues. The 1/48s look cool with the fast-packs, but they're not critical to enjoying their inherit awesomeness.

My dos centavos.

OK you guys, you can stop now cause i feel like a total idiot here.

I guess i have no idea what the market for these things are. :ph34r:

My trading buddy is a regular here at MW of whom you all probably know well.

I guess he was making me a great deal, but i have no clue as to what i am doing obviously.

Thanks guy for your honest opinions, they are much appreciated.

I've never felt this stupid in a looooong time... :(

No harm in asking if you aren't sure. A lot of it has to do with condition and completeness. I don't think you would be too far off if it was a Jetfire missing a piece of armor and with a broken headlaser or some yellowing and stress fractures, those are not worth too much, look at E-Bay.

if its the ONLY FP set you got, dont' trade it. they might be reissued but they might not. if you got more than one FP kit and no jetfire, definitely take the jetfire.

and don't feel stupid, its not like each of us knows everything, thats why were here, to help each other out. :)

That Jetfire looks pristine. I'd make that trade in an instant. Fast Packs will be released again eventually anyhow. Maybe not for six months. Maybe not for two years. But they'll be out again.

I hope they are released again in time for the VF-1A Cannon Fodder Valkyrie. :D

I have a new 1/48 fast pack set and am considering a trade with another MW member for a loose Jefire.

Personally i love Jetfire, but i feel the FP set is harder to come by and worth more then a loose Jetfire.

He feels it's a pretty fair trade, so we thought we would take the question to the forums and ask you guys.

Pictures....

FP.JPG

DSC01622.jpg

Hey Sam. You haven't answered my PM's even though you read them :unsure:<_< .

Pictures....

FP.JPG

DSC01622.jpg

Ahh... memories :rolleyes: I used to own it until it broke on me. I used it as spare parts to fix up the Jetfire my nephew got from his stepbrother, then he wrecked it.