New 18" ROBOCOP TOY!

looks good, but Glane is right... No removeable helmet and holstering leg gun. Do you really need to make it "affodable" when the only ones that are going to buy it are collectors and fans of a 20 year old movie?

bah, if it doesn't have the leg holster thingy then it's useless to me! Why can't they make a fully detailed one, with diecast metal in it, removeable helmet, and leg holster for his gun? Is that too much to ask for? :p:D:lol:

bah, if it doesn't have the leg holster thingy then it's useless to me! Why can't they make a fully detailed one, with diecast metal in it, removeable helmet, and leg holster for his gun? Is that too much to ask for? :p:D:lol:

yes pat, yes it is...

gotta wait for a japanese company to come along and do that...come on Aoshima!! you can do it!!

There are still moments when I look at Robocop kind of going "Ew and its got a human face."......just sometimes creepy when you see all these mechanical limbs and such and wham, a human face....

But no, wouldn't catch me gettin this in a hundred years...not my cup of tea if he doesn't have easter eggs ya know?

There are still moments when I look at Robocop kind of going "Ew and its got a human face."......just sometimes creepy when you see all these mechanical limbs and such and wham, a human face....

But no, wouldn't catch me gettin this in a hundred years...not my cup of tea if he doesn't have easter eggs ya know?

Well, I think the creepyness factor was part of the point.

I like the ED-209

I'm with A1... I'm not going to waste $40 on this, but if they make an ED-209, especially if it growls, talks, and squeels when it falls down, I'm in.

Hells yeah... Its gotta say, "YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY!"

bah, if it doesn't have the leg holster thingy then it's useless to me! Why can't they make a fully detailed one, with diecast metal in it, removeable helmet, and leg holster for his gun? Is that too much to ask for?  :p  :D  :lol:

SOC? :lol:

Exactly! or like eternal D said Aoshima!!! :p:D:lol:

I might still get this.. I'm gonna have to have 18" Spidey and him duke it out...

$40 isn't bad... not as good as $20 Spiderman but like I said, who's gonna buy this? Something like the one Eternal D described would be 5 times more expensive... but I'll probably get that too.

How about an 18" Clarence Boddicker that talks sh!t and spit blood? The two can interact with each other...

Robocop "Clarence Boddicker, You are Under Arrest"

CB "F*ck you!"

"You see got this problem, cops don't like me... so I don't like cops!"

"Dick Jones! I work for Dick Jones!"

I just found out that McFarlane is releasing a 12" version of their Robocop also.

Edited by >EXO<

Just a scaled up mcfarlane? I dunno I think the NECA one might be better. I dunno for some reason All the MCfarlane figures I have have this plastic that tends to warp a whole lot...definitely more PVC than ABS.

For me to buy the NECA, it would have to have a light up or translucent visor, removable helmet, holster opening and gun, some bullets for the gun in a clip that you can put in the gun, that backpack from Part III, the huge machine gun lower arm he had from the same movie, and a bit more articulation.

They should make a Murphy figure with a removeable riot helmet, detachable arm, right hand could be replaced with bloody stump, and refillable blood packets for the chest.

His voice chip could include:

"Pretty Neat!"

"I always drive when breaking in a new partner"

"Buddy, I think your slime!"

and last but not least,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

getting back on track to the figure itself...

side by side with the mcfarlane the NECA version is a hell of a lot better, neca owns mcfarlane in regards to ACCURATE representations of movie characters

not steriod filled versions with "artistic license"

anybody get the god awful terminator endo skeleton from mcfarlane

nugget of poo on two sticks

:angry:

getting back on track to the figure itself...

side by side with the mcfarlane the NECA version is a hell of a lot better, neca owns mcfarlane in regards to ACCURATE representations of movie characters

not steriod filled versions with "artistic license"

anybody get the god awful terminator endo skeleton from mcfarlane

nugget of poo on two sticks

:angry:

I haven't bought a McFarlane figure since the Lotus from Manga Spawn or whatever... and that's the only one I have... but I heard good things about the Robocop figure. But you probably just save me some cash... lol.