Hikaru & Capt. Gloval

baronv

wow, didn't know capt gloval let himself go.... And that rick hunter fella's been at the anime expo almost every year since 1999 dressed like that. Come on now, can he just switch it up a bit? Roy fokker maybe? or Max? Sigh. That costume gets older every year. And what's up with the big gun? Rick hunter had that? I think not! If he had anything it was a small pistol. <_<

And what's up with the big gun? Rick hunter had that? I think not! If he had anything it was a small pistol. <_<

I believe Max pulls out a gun that looks remarkably like that out of his cockpit when they abandon his valkyrie during their escape from the Zentraedi.

H

And what's up with the big gun? Rick hunter had that? I think not! If he had anything it was a small pistol.  <_<

I believe Max pulls out a gun that looks remarkably like that out of his cockpit when they abandon his valkyrie during their escape from the Zentraedi.

H

I dunno...that looks suspiciously like a gunpod from the Takatoku/Bandai Valks...

And Zentrandude: Any closer, and we'll be straying into ManFaye territory. Please don't make me have to whap you with the 2X4 of Learnin' :D

Edited by Pat Payne

And what's up with the big gun? Rick hunter had that? I think not! If he had anything it was a small pistol.  <_<

H

I dunno...that looks suspiciously like a gunpod from the Takatoku/Bandai Valks...

No, Hurin is correct. It's a slightly oversized reproduction of a large rifle Max wielded in the afforementioned episode. Someone who has more TV-based books could probably find line art for it, although I know the lineart was also used in the Robotech RPG.

H

And Zentrandude: Any closer, and we'll be straying into ManFaye territory. Please don't make me have to whap you with the 2X4 of Learnin' :D

Don't worry this thread will slowly evolve or de-evolve into that without my help. 2x4 of learning is pretty small. you should meet my little friend 10x6 smacking tool. great for moving around large mining equipment parts around and smacking all infidels.

No, Hurin is correct. It's a slightly oversized reproduction of a large rifle Max wielded in the afforementioned episode. Someone who has more TV-based books could probably find line art for it, although I know the lineart was also used in the Robotech RPG.

Thanks for the support. But, just so nobody has to take our word for it:

max-gun.jpg

:lol:

H

The RawbaTek RPG lists it as, I think, a RDF laser pistol (or possibly rifle).

you should meet my little friend 10x6 smacking tool. great for moving around large mining equipment parts around and smacking all infidels.

I bow before your more powerful tool, my lord. :ph34r::D