Eureka 7

Aegis!

Yeah that's true. They won't keep it 4/disc. And the way summer goes they may go longer on the early releases and release several back to back near the series end.

400594[/snapback]

Actually, looks like they're going to mirror their SEED Destiny release with two 6 disc box sets. Volume 1 & 2, 5 episodes each, Volume 3-12 4 episodes each. I do hope they start either doing 2 volumes every 2 months, or 1 volume a month (hell, ideally I'd love for 2 volumes a month) pretty soon, as 2 years is way too long to drag out a 50 episode release.

Was scrolling through the Tivo suggestions and noticed this is on Cartoon Network, looks like they're on ep7.

Sorry if someone has already mentioned it, I looked through at least half the pages before I had to stop. Someone cut the service lines while digging this week and even though everything is up and running the DSL speed makes me want to cry.

Was scrolling through the Tivo suggestions and noticed this is on Cartoon Network, looks like they're on ep7.

Sorry if someone has already mentioned it, I looked through at least half the pages before I had to stop.  Someone cut the service lines while digging this week and even though everything is up and running the DSL speed makes me want to cry.

402923[/snapback]

Sho'Nuff, don't worry about it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno if you guys know this, but the episode raws 37-50, with the rough translations, were leaked by a supposed member of the Nanashi fan-sub group. They're in .mkv format. Do a torrent search for Bizarro-Nanashi to find them.

The fourth op totally makes up for the third one. Really nice.

39 was a bit offputting but I really like how they were almost making fun of the shows music by usng the overly dramatic pieces for those comedy moments.

40 was a nice build up epsiode, looks like it's gonna be all out plot from here to the finish.

The third opening's song kicks ass, imo (I think they're a good band from the two songs I've heard...). The visuals of the op are kind of mediocre compared to the first two, though...

But the fourth op's song's quality is sort of....questionable (although I do like it).

I also found the insert song from the last ep...ROXOR!

yay finally Eureka grows her hair!

:D Kawaii!

The 4th OP seems to have a remixed version of "Amazing Grace" in the background. Awesome. ;)

Football episode was filler to the max. It didn't feel like it had to be there considering the last episode was already filler. :(

But episode 40 awesomeness...though i wonder why renton and eureka had to be pulling the Nirvash when they could well be in it like the rest of them.

Well, after having seen episodes 39 and 40, I couldn't wait any longer to watch the rest. Since I had already downloaded the "roughly translated" episodes that were leaked, I decided to watch the rest of the series tonight. There were only a few errors, with the subtitles, where a few of the lines didn't really make much sense; but it wasn't hard at all to understand what was going on. The video quality isn't AS great, but damn near close to the polished fansubs.

I must say, the last ten episodes just blew me away. I'm flabbergasted/astounded for lack of a better word. I won't give anything away, but I believe you guys are in for a treat with the last ten episodes, if you haven't seen them already. The series ends quite nicely, I don't think they could have done a better job at ending the series.

I can't remember the last time I was as moved/touched and enthralled as I am with this series (aside from all of Macross). A lot starts to make sense in the last ten episodes...with quite a few allegories (for lack of another better word) too. This anime series definitely and easily goes down in my book as a personal favorite.

If you guys can't wait like I couldn't, the Bizarro-Nanashi leaked fansubs are near perfect to the polished things.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Edited by Oihan

must... withstand... temptation... damn you...

411148[/snapback]

Lol! :( Go for it! I couldn't wait, I'm sure you can't either! :p I will say this though, there was probably ONE (1) moment in the last 10 episodes that I thought was kind of cheesy, but they did NOT disappoint me at all one bit. There's one episode that has a Macross Plus feel to it, while the ten as a whole take on a......I shouldn't say...might ruin it. Lets just say they borrowed an idea from an anime ComicKaze really hates, but they implement it in a completely different way. Note that the last ten episodes don't focus on this borrowed idea either.... Anyway, I'm tempted to watch the the last ten episodes again. However, with a FIFA game about to start...I probably won't.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe if they did it that way, it would mean we wouldn't get to see ep41 earlier? (as we would have to wait for 42 to finish before 41 release)

Meh, I would rather see 41 early than wait for 2 eps to be released together if it meant later overall release for the 2 eps.

Oh well if we could wait for yamato's yf19 to be made we can wait for the rest of e7. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker