Eureka 7

Aegis!

I watched episode 25. Nothing great this time round. In fact felt abit filler-ish. Not much is revealed except what those pile bunkers are (which i was wondering wtf they were....made the world look like a big golf course) and that the world is the way it is due to overconsumption of the world's natural resource.

We know the world never had trapar until the "Summer of Love". I wonder if the trapar naturally existed but dormant on the world or came from some Protoculture....uhhh...alien influence.

Edited by wolfx

Yes thanks, I'm getting them now as I type.  I just happened to start on another one but forgot about it, then asked for your links.  Sorry.  :(

360470[/snapback]

No worries man, I've spent ages downloading other language subs before now as well. I wish they'd label them.

Wolfx, it was filler but it was still very tasty and hit the spot.

I watched episode 25. Nothing great this time round. In fact felt abit filler-ish. Not much is revealed except what those pile bunkers are (which i was wondering wtf they were....made the world look like a big golf course) and that the world is the way it is due to overconsumption of the world's natural resource.

We know the world never had trapar until the "Summer of Love". I wonder if the trapar naturally existed but dormant on the world or came from some Protoculture....uhhh...alien influence.

360619[/snapback]

OH freaking UGH!!! Not more of this patheic "save the earth" BS story/plot-ism in the disguise of serious character drama! If this wasn't on earth then I could totally buy the terrain, but not even over consumption(which is very much bs in itself) can explain away the landscape. That's enough to prevent me from even wanting to buy the R1 releases. And if it turns out that the 'alien' things in the show are actually earth lifeforms sent from 'motherearth' then I'm definatly NOT supporting this show. Enough bs is enough! :rolleyes:

IF this is Earth several hundred thousand years into the future OR it's on another planet then it's somewhat easier to swallow.

• 2 weeks later...

HURRAH!! Episode 26 rocked!

We get to see unarmoured LFO hands and their green core-like things. At the end of that battle seems everyone's LFO's cores were exposed. Hmmm.

Next episode....Charles and Ray does some infiltration. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Talk about l33t ninja/commando skillz. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Try downloading the torrent of it, then clicking the torrent file to seed that episode and see if it completes the file.

Sometimes but not always I find that when I open a torrent file of an already-completed episode it reverts back to not being complete. This happened with ep4 that I thought I had finished downloading, but a tiny piece was missing at the end, after I checked it again. (I had probs opening it in core media player) After I downloaded the last bit I needed of that file, it was complete (again) :rolleyes: and I could finally open the file successfully in CMP with no error message.

LMK if this works.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Well it does say DL complete, and it looks like I'm a seeder now. I'm using Bit Tornado I think. Weird, because the Nanashi sub for that first episode shows 223 MB, whereas the other episodes are at 233 MB or even more.

Sorry 1/1, no go! :(

Would anyone be able to upload this onto yousendit.com or something like that? Very much appreciated!

Edited by Spatula

I'm still behind in Eureka Seven, up to episode 13 now. Things do seem to get quite interesting. In all honesty, this looked like any other wannabe-mecha show for kids when I first watched one of the early episodes. However, I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm growing to like the characters more, even Talho and Holland.

These LFO's are quite nice in their design and ability to "reff" with what appears to be some "air-boards". At first it looked extremely cheesy in the opening credits, but now I'm quite accustomed to it. Still though, I'd prefer a VF-1J anyday. Stating the contrary would be considered pretty much blasphemy on this board, don't you think? :)

14-26 are still busy transfering, but I'm looking forward to what's up with Anemone and Eureka.

Edited by Spatula

So. Now that we're halfway through the series do you have any idea who the characters in the top and bottom left row are?

I've seen them on the cover of the PS2 E7 game. But still have no idea who they are.

post-31-1138255280_thumb.jpg

I take it you're at 26 (since you did say it's out), but since you have not seen these characters even up to that episode, well, really then how should I know when I'm only half way?

No worries, I know that question wasn't pointed directly at me. ;)

Seeing that this might be a fifty-episode long series, according to AniDB, there's still more than enough time to introduce new characters.

Edited by Spatula

Yeah it is an interesting show for the characters even if you are not that huge fan of the air boarding theme and flashiness of the mecha.

The episode where you get to see what's inside is cool. I always felt that is what they needed more of in macross with the destroids so we could see stuff mechanically inside the robots. I love the battle damage in dyrl for example where the head gets crushed for example. It reinforces that idea they are machines and mechanical with many moving things going on inside them. Not just moving gracefully like the way humans move. (I always felt the fancy super hero poses in gundam seed destiny kinda break from realism for some reason even though it adds coolness and style to the show :D)

Too bad about not getting the file to work. Mine work fine. Maybe it is corrupted?

What version of CMP are you using? I have just upgraded to a new one the other day. But I do remember getting it working before with no probs. My only prob was with ep4 and it was my fault. The only thing I have a problem with is .mkv files. I only use VLC player to play those dual audio ones now. All the other players I use seem to have problems getting sound to work in that instance.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

What version of CMP are you using? I have just upgraded to a new one the other day. But I do remember getting it working before with no probs. My only prob was with ep4 and it was my fault. The only thing I have a problem with is .mkv files. I only use VLC player to play those dual audio ones now. All the other players I use seem to have problems getting sound to work in that instance.

364341[/snapback]

I'm using CMP 4.0. I also do have VLC, however I find the user interface somewhat rough. It's usable, but not user-friendly.

So. Now that we're halfway through the series do you have any idea who the characters in the top and bottom left row are?

I've seen them on the cover of the PS2 E7 game. But still have no idea who they are.

364281[/snapback]

They're probably game specific characters.

364386[/snapback]

Yeah they are. They have code names....something 1 and 2.

I hope bandai has the sense to get that game localised, I wanna play it.

26 was a great episode, a couple of minor cliches here and there but overall fantastic stuff. The reunion scene has got to be one of the most dynamic I've seen.

There's months till this comes out on disc, what's wrong with the world! :p

Would anyone be as kind to seed episodes 14-26 from Nanashi subs?  These episodes are in a single batch.

It's been pretty slow, not more than 1 kb/s.

364486[/snapback]

I'll try but I downloaded them all seperately before.

edit: It wasn't as difficult as I thought it'd be to work around it and I'm now seeding the 14-26 batch.

I can only leave it for another hour and a half from the time of this edit and then I have to go to bed. I donlt like my computer seranading me with it's monotone hum through the night so I always turn it off.

I'll put it back on again before I leave for work and it will be left for about 16 straight hours.

Edited by Fort Max

So I started episode 14, and I really don't like the new OP. It's not that bad, it's just not as "melodically satisfying" as the first OP theme.

At any rate, I'm working on this now, I just finished up Rozen Maiden: Traumend.

Edited by Spatula

There's a new 4th OP intro song. VERY WELL DONE but spoilers for redone character designs.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=Z_mueziBEDE

http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrent...996f1b4.torrent

and 28 are out!

http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrent...69fd802.torrent

Excellent episodes. Love the new op song.

With these 2 episodes, the series took a dark turn. I felt sorry for Charles and Ray. And we get to know a little more about the Amita drive and the Nirvash. Bring it on more! Wonder how'd the new Nirvash would look.

Close, it's ep41 next to air according to Nanashis status page

http://forums.nanashi-fansubs.com/index.php?showtopic=728

Also, saw this on their forum, cheap pre-order for Bandai DVD's

http://forums.nanashi-fansubs.com/index.php?showtopic=804

Those new episodes were horrible to watch, I felt almost sick watching Ray near to the end.

This show pulls no punches and I love it all the more because of it.

I wasn't certain what was going on with the washed out look of the new op when I started on 27 but it's pretty clear now.

I can't belive Bandai doesn't seem inclined to put out any more action figures, I hope we won't have to wait untill it's considered a complete hit to see an SOC Nirvarsh etc.

I can't belive Bandai doesn't seem inclined to put out any more action figures, I hope we won't have to wait untill it's considered a complete hit to see an SOC Nirvarsh etc.

367399[/snapback]

Really? Drat! And i can't wait for a KLF..... :angry: