K&M Macross figures

Graham

Guys, from the November 2003 issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine, here's pics of the K&M Macross figures due for release in October.

IMO the Regult looks great, as does the non-transforming VF-1J Hikaru Battroid, but I think the transformable (by parts swapping) VF-1 figures look really sucky in battroid mode, although alright in fighter and Gerwalk.

Graham

wow, this is the first time I didn't see a vf-1s in a set of valks like that. So I'm guessing it's not being made or it's being made for the second release? Do you know Graham? and also, a max with no miriya. Now that's a first! :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I don't know, I kinda like the canopy of these valks. Looks pretty cool. I'll judge them when I see them in person. :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Does anybody know if any of our macrossworld retailers are going to be carrying these.

Thx ;)

I've contacted our supplier and trying to find out if they'll be able to get these :D

Woohoo!

Any chance on offering some sort of "bulk" deal for those of us wanting to purchase mass quantities of Regults? Maybe sell them by the case or something? ;)

I think the non transformable one looks pretty good. See, this is why I wish yamato would do something about the nose cones to the valkyries. They just look too big to me in robot mode. I actually like the proportions on this thing better than the yamato 1/48. It's nosecone isn't hanging around the knees. Of course, then it wouldn't look good in fighter mode. I wish they could just split the difference.

Does anybody know if any of our macrossworld retailers are going to be carrying these.

Thx ;)

I've contacted our supplier and trying to find out if they'll be able to get these :D

Woohoo!

Any chance on offering some sort of "bulk" deal for those of us wanting to purchase mass quantities of Regults? Maybe sell them by the case or something? ;)

Hehe, well, as soon as I have info on these I'll be able to let you guys know about quantity discounts, etc.

From the description it seems like they will be sold in box sets though. I hope we can get them individually in MARKED boxes, unlike the other figures. I hate those mystery boxes.

Why is everyone taking this opportunity to denigrate Banprestos, when they seem superior to what's being shown here?

-They have an excellent sculpt

-The proportions are quite good

-They come loaded for bear with lots of nifty accesories

-They don't need parts swapping

one question: WHERE CAN I BUY!?!? :lol:

I'm with most everyone else, I love the Regult and non-transforming VF-1J, those are obvious diorama pieces just waiting for action! Dom? Where are you? I'd love to see more of that work you did with the super poseable with these little ones!