Xbox modification...

Morpheus

or he should not be left alone with a pet rock let alone something electronic

:D

I say give him some lawn darts and let darwinism take over :lol:

See, I don't think that'll work.

I was channel surfing awhile back, and I saw this video show. On the video show, some guy got his quad up onto the roof of his two story house (how is a mystery), then tried to jump the quad off the roof and into the pool, which was several feet away from the roof. Well... he didn't make the pool. But after a trip to the hospital, they had him back on his feet in a few days.

Face it... health care in the US is just too good. The idiots are surving natural selection's attempts to do away with them.

<_< I'm really hoping he wasn't stupid enough to actually do that.

Wait yyyyyeeeeeeeepppppp he was cause they're still poking fun at the bastard.....it rules out the theory of 2 stupid people hookin up does not create 1 smart person later....its just called Incest. :unsure:

or he should not be left alone with a pet rock let alone something electronic

:D

I say give him some lawn darts and let darwinism take over :lol:

See, I don't think that'll work.

I was channel surfing awhile back, and I saw this video show. On the video show, some guy got his quad up onto the roof of his two story house (how is a mystery), then tried to jump the quad off the roof and into the pool, which was several feet away from the roof. Well... he didn't make the pool. But after a trip to the hospital, they had him back on his feet in a few days.

Face it... health care in the US is just too good. The idiots are surving natural selection's attempts to do away with them.

True.

On the upside, we also survive all sorts of inherited problems like asthma(yes, severe asthma IS life-threatening) and epillepsy.

:lol: I am crying with laughter. Doesn't matter if he's kidding or not, the result is the same!

edit - I actually think he did smash it. Soon after that post he was spotted in the 'for sale' forum expressing interest in buying another xbox. And the calibre of his posts don't add weight to his IQ. :D

Edited by Guppy

:lol: I am crying with laughter. Doesn't matter if he's kidding or not, the result is the same!

edit - I actually think he did smash it. Soon after that post he was spotted in the 'for sale' forum expressing interest in buying another xbox. And the calibre of his posts don't add weight to his IQ. :D

Not to mention he got really defensive about peopel making fun of him, so I'm guessing he actually did mess up his Xbox and then tried to cover it up by claiming he didn't.