Having issssues!

Also having issues----trying to click on a FORUM often says I'm not logged in or not allowed (either through the clickable links near the top or through the window menu near the bottom), but direct links to a THREAD are ok. And it "remembers" I'm logged in like every other click, so I don't need to "log in" every time, it just kind of auto-logs-out then auto-logs-back-in every other click.

Happened in the last 24 hours. Doubt it's a cache issue, it was cleared out just this week.

My sexual energy has a strange effect on many things. When I walk by, women have their bras spontaneously pop open and they feel hot all over. I am sure I am just having some kind of effect on your browser.

My sexual energy has a strange effect on many things. When I walk by, women have their bras spontaneously pop open and they feel hot all over. I am sure I am just having some kind of effect on your browser.

Your head looks like a tomato.

My sexual energy has a strange effect on many things.  When I walk by, women have their bras spontaneously pop open and they feel hot all over.  I am sure I am just having some kind of effect on your browser.

Your head looks like a tomato.

And my balls look like a pair of em.

Or else you're confusing "tomatoes" with "peanuts".

Ah... You are just looking for an invitation to touch em!!! I know this trick. Chicks are always trying to find some logical excuse to touch my balls also.

Ah... You are just looking for an invitation to touch em!!! I know this trick. Chicks are always trying to find some logical excuse to touch my balls also.

Chocolate salty balls?

Try viewing the site on a something like IE. If you're viewing it directly on AOL it might do things like that.

Or maybe try any browser or computer other than the one you usually use. That should pretty much tell you whether it's an issue with your MW account or an issue with your computer environment.

i used to have the problem of constantly haveing to log in on IE even when i saved the settings, i always had to do it over, i switched to mozilla and never had any problems again.

chris

-----------------------------------------------------

Smaller balls than before

Smaller... Shriveled... Raisins

-----------------------------------------------------

You just want to touch em too! I understand. I always thought you'd fit right in with the girls that beg to touch my balls.

That must be it. My avatar is clouding my judgement.

Guess I have to ditch pseudo-Komillia for Focker, that oughta fix it.

Well, testicle referances aside, it seems to be AOL that's my problem.... so I switched to surfing on IE cuz Im always in the internet anyways.

And A1.... if your nuts are the size of tomatoes, isnt that a sign that there might be a little bit of something wrong.... like you've been letting Duke Togo suck on them too much and they have become inflamed? :blink:

Well, testicle referances aside, it seems to be AOL that's my problem.... so I switched to surfing on IE cuz Im always in the internet anyways.

And A1.... if your nuts are the size of tomatoes, isnt that a sign that there might be a little bit of something wrong.... like you've been letting Duke Togo suck on them too much and they have become inflamed? :blink:

HAHA.

You're just jealous because your mom swallows with me, and she spits with you. :D