NEW Official MPC Thread!!!

Circle Red has the MPC for sale and states that they have it in stock. They also have a buy it now flag up.....and are paying for shipping. If I hadn't put my preorder in already, i'd probably buy one...shoot, i'm so anxious, I almost bought one anyway. :p Anyway....here's the link in case anybody's interested. http://www.circlered.com/3110.html

that is pretty small, but i suppose it should be since in real life, the alpha/legioss is like 8 meters tall or something

edit

8.75m to be exact.

i guess its small size is due to the fact that its not relly complete without the beta/tread.

it does look wayy bigger with the tread.

and the tread is pretty huge..i think its about a meter or so above the valks.

i can't wait to see if they're ognna put those out..

btw,

were there red and green treads as well? i think tehre were green but i never saw a red...

Edited by rewooh

I hope these toys rule so they will make the Tread.

Waiting sucks. At least we have Kevin keeping us posted.

At 8.75 m tall in "real life", a 1/55 Alpha/Legioss battloid/armo-soldier would be 15.9 cm or 6-1/4" tall. The fighter mode is 10.25 m long, so at 1/55 scale it would be 18.6 cm or 7-3/8" long.

The Beta/Tread is 13.7 m tall in battloid mode, so at 1/55 it would be 24.9 cm or 9.8" tall. Fighter mode is 9.7 m long, so a 1/55 scale version would be 17.6 cm or nearly 7" long.

I guess a combined Legioss/Tread would be around 15" long in fighter mode (there's a bit of overlap in length when the two mecha are combined, but I'm not sure how much). The battloid combo wouldn't gain any height over the separate Tread/Legioss, due to how they combine, but it would be more massive.

I've been looking for this for awhile but it looks like this is the first pick of a side by side of the Toynami 1/55 and the ARII 1/48 model.

Check this out: Here is a pic from an auction on Ebay:

Comparison of Gakken 1/35, Toynami 1/55 and ARII 1/48

Here is the original auction:

Ebay auction

Just as it appeared to me from other pics earlier on this thread, the 1/55 is almost the same size as the 1/48. Seems bigger than it should be to me for a 1/55.

The arms on the Toynami don't look like they're extended all the way...

Edited by capezio11

Tam from Twin Moons posted this picture on his forum. He looked at two one from below 3000 and one above and the only difference he has found so far is as follows.

Ok folks, I have a pic showing the difference between the two edition ranges. The ones number under 3,000 have a cyan color for the two front intakes. The ones numbered above 3,000 have a lighter blue color. The comparison areas are circled in red. So far it's the only difference I have found. But then again, I just too them out of the box 

Heres the link to the topic there. http://www.tmpforums.com/index.php?showtop...15entry174171

post-26-1092323696_thumb.jpg

I'm not to peeved about the difference... Although the folks at the Toynami booth said there were NOT ANY differences in the toy itself, just in the "blister" packaging... So I am a pissed that they didn't tell the truth... I really hope this is the only difference...

I do like the light blue better than the cyan... But I'll just have to live with it since I'm sure I will get one of the earlier editions due to my preorder being to long ago. Oh well, it's stilll looking really great.

kevin is shipping today. for thoes who ordered through him

This is my first time ordering through Kevin (or any web-dealer, honestly). About how long can I expect to wait before he asks for the payment?

I don't think I've ever quite been this eager to send someone else huge gobs of money before :p

This is my first time ordering through Kevin (or any web-dealer, honestly). About how long can I expect to wait before he asks for the payment?

I don't think I've ever quite been this eager to send someone else huge gobs of money before :p

he should have already emailed you about payment. email him and ask

That did the trick, thanks.

Apparently, VE is having trouble with giving a message to Paypal memebers.

That did the trick, thanks.

Apparently, VE is having trouble with giving a message to Paypal memebers.

glad I could help