Transformers Thread 2

Dangard Ace

:huh: What is that hideous thing in front of UM? ...the one that looks like an anoxeric turkey with two heads wearing a tie-dyed shirt?

Thank God for the Binaltech/Alternators line. As for MP-2, I'll pass. Not paying that much for just a simple repaint.

I think its's Flame Convoy from the new TF series. Don't really care about it since every other TF is a Convoy. Sorta what put me off the newer Gundams. Every damn robots a Gundam/Convoy.

i cant believe they didnt even give ultra magnus a new head :(

definately a pass.

why would they give magnus a new head? under the armor he looks just like convoy...?

First it was Black Convoy now presenting.....White Convoy!

In the old Diaclone days Ultra Magnus was called Powered Convoy.

It's still sort of sad to see a naked Ultra Magnus. Would it have taken all that much effort to construct a simple trailer that transformed into something resembing his armor, like the well done unfinished custom one shown in either this or the previous Transformer thread? Who cares if it didn't make him bigger (frankly, having him roughly the same height as Optimus looks cool anyway). For a crappy plastic trailer/armor, they probably could've even chalked on another $20-30 and people would go for it...I don't know how many are going to go for him as is...

At this rate, we'll have a black convoy/Scourge, and then a grey/black one they'll call MotorMaster to go with the Stunticon BT/Alts....

I don't care for Ultra Magnus (in any of his incarnations), but didn't we already see the cardboard trailer that the MP version is coming with? There was a photo from a few weeks ago that showed it in the background.

Edited by eriku

If he had the trailer I might have considered it, but I'm taking a pass on UM as well. Just wanted to show the pic is all.

Black Prime might be cool.

Wish they'd do a new masterpiece though. They could probably make a sweet Megatron or something at least.

Solscud007 got any pics of that "unknown" transformer in "robot form?"

maybe soemone would be able to Identify it?

as with the binaltech/alternators

Be nice to have decepticon "JETS!!!"

BE hanging out for a F-15 starscream

sorry what are you refering to?

definately a pass.

why would they give magnus a new head? under the armor he looks just like convoy...?

I've only ever seen transformers the movie which is what got me hooked when i think i was about 7 yrs old.

Ultra Magnus is completey diff in the movie, in the series does his "brain" get put into primes body and he gets a new paint job???

definately a pass.

I've only ever seen transformers the movie which is what got me hooked when i think i was about 7 yrs old.

Ultra Magnus is completey diff in the movie, in the series does his "brain" get put into primes body and he gets a new paint job???

I don't think they ever showed Magnus in bot mode without his armor but I didn't watch the cartoon too much. I just liked the toys.

definately a pass.

I don't think they ever showed Magnus in bot mode without his armor but I didn't watch the cartoon too much. I just liked the toys.

That is what UM looks like under the armor in the Transformers comic. Just like Prime but White. They never showed him without the armor in the movie or cartoon. Only in the Dreamwave Comic.

Edited by NSJ23

definately a pass.

That what UM looks like under the armor in the Transformers comic. Just like Prime but White. They never showed him without the armor in the movie or cartoon. Only in the Dreamwave Comic.

yeah, so basically they are basing this off of the comic book. The cartoon never had him like that. <_<

well, its all based off the original toy. the original G1 ultra magnus was a car carrier trailer with a white version of prime to pull it. the trailor converted into armor that the prime toy fit into. the original diaclone version of ultra magnus was a powered up version of convoy (prime). so its less the toy being based off the comic, than the comic reflecting the original toy and being re-referenced in this new toy.

Edited by motley

Hey guys i was wondering just how tall are the galaxy force toys? coz I havent bought one of these yet and the soon to come out HBS-01 galaxy convoy is gonna be smaller. so whats the standard size for these guys like the gc-01 galaxy convoy? do let me know thanks :)

Hey guys i was wondering just how tall are the galaxy force toys? coz I havent bought one of these yet and the soon to come out HBS-01 galaxy convoy is gonna be smaller. so whats the standard size for these guys like the gc-01 galaxy convoy? do let me know thanks :)

Its as tall as the MPC Prime...and with those wings and big guns on it...i'd say its bigger than the MPC Prime.... :ph34r:

Its as tall as the MPC Prime...and with those wings and big guns on it...i'd say its bigger than the MPC Prime.... :ph34r:

nah it couldnt be coz this soon to come out HBS-01 galaxy convoy is around 4 and a half inches tall only :D

Someone who frequetns AP get us some of those trailers!

Man, the die cast Prime looks niiiiice..... cant wait for it to come out.

well, all you need to do is come on over to AP and sign up. We have a few MW members there now too because of the stuff AP can get. So come on down! ;):p:D:lol:

holy crap I actually saw a silver streak 10 blocks from work :o I got SUPER ass tempted to get it but I refused :(

wow, your place only barely has silver streak? That's like some old @$$ stuff! :p:D:lol: