1/48 Custom Kakizaki

1 VF-1 2NV

Wow!! :o I really like all the little details you've added, most impressive indeed :D

Was the whole thing repainted, or was paint just added? Also, was the whole thing sprayed with dullcote because the plastic doesn't look as shiny as out-of-the-box.

Looks awesome...

That figure was done by Kakizaki on our forums and he pretty much re-painted a 1/48 Max. Of course all the nice clean panel lining was added, even to the armor. The details of the 1/48 and some custom work such as this really blurs the line between toy and model.

You might want to ask Kakizaki any specific questions on our forums. I'm not sure if he's a member here.

Edited by twinmoons

:o Nice work! I'd love to know exactly what type of paint and what color green was used. Guess I am going to have to find time to register on Tam's forums and ask the customizer personally. :) He really did do an incredible job.

I already asked him... check the thread over at the TMP forums for info (second to last post on the first page).

Though you should still find time to register on Tam's forums anyway... ;)