mmmmm...ok

Mechleader

Wow...those pics with the pack of Kools are extra creepy.

What's funny is if that were a Microlady body with a valk head/crotch, we'd probably be talking about how cool it was.  :p

Well, I think you just nailed it on the head, so to speak.

Homophobia is accepted everywhere and certainly encouraged here (not by you, but by others).

I personally think that if one looks at this Gundam and thinks "ewwww!" than one would probably say the same thing of Michelangelo's David. Ew! A naked muscular man's body! Let's call it disturbing! It's got a leaf over it's privates! Ew!

I think you fella s who spoke loudest when voiceing your disgust haven't really discovered your true inner selves. Sounds like you are over-compensating....

As for the toy, I think it is Bandai's new "Skin Grade" DX toy. ;)

Edited by RainBot

Geez, guys relax. Looks more liek a guy wearing diapers with a Gundam head.

Wow...those pics with the pack of Kools are extra creepy.

What's funny is if that were a Microlady body with a valk head/crotch, we'd probably be talking about how cool it was.  :p

Exactly.... It's not like anybody hasn't seen wosre than that. I just find it hilarious he even has a He-Man pose.

Edited by Jemstone

Here's a question...does that figure actually come like that? Complete with the shield, swords and gun? It's a disturbing image, due primarily to the melding of Gundam and man, but the sheer novelty and absurdity of it almost makes me want to get one. Even though I couldn't care less about Gundams.