Superman Has been cast!

Ladic

The chest S emblem is way too small. Other than that acceptable.

I am a bit disapointed as well...The "S" definatly needs to get bigger, and the "S" on the belt needs to go. He looks like he's wearing "Daisy Dukes" over the tights :o

As for the darker red, it reminded me at once of the Evil Superman from Part 3. I really hope this is still pre-production...b/c the suit gets a 2 out of 5 imo. <_<

is ti just me or does the Belt look cheesy with that S there?? :o
belt buckle has to go
  and the "S" on the belt needs to go

As far as I can tell, the "S" is on the buckle because Chris Reeve had an "S" on his buckle. Remember, this is sort of Superman V . Or if you ignore III and IV as you should, this would be Superman III.

Or was Reeve's buckle just a semi-circular lump? Its hard to tell.

Edited by bsu legato

Other than the problems mentioned... his hair... it's way too "poofy". Feels like they need to slick the sides back much more. Otherwise his do just looks to big, and makes him look smaller and less imposing than he should. If I remember right, Christopher Reeve's hair was also slicked back when he made the transformation to Superman.

Seriously, put your fingers up on the sides of his head and cover part of his mop. Instantly looks a whole lot more like Supes.

-Al

Man, you guys are critical!

I'm not exactly 100% on this either, but considering how far afield from the original design the proposed Superman outfit for this film ranged at points (denim, biker leathers, no cape), I think we lucked out in terms of how faithful it wound up...

The other problem is that Superman is wearing panties.

Somebody else fixed that too:

supermandchangecomp.jpg

Now that's better.

A LOT better...very nice...wish the designer did more with the friggin' costume... <_< i mean....superman is by far the most memorable hero ever created...at least make his colors right <_<