STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

[william shatner] Getalife...willya, people? It's just-a-movie! [/william shatner] :p

Edited by Pat Payne

The Episode III opening crawl can be found on the official Star Wars website:

Episode III: How It Begins

If I didn't see it on the official site, I wouldn't have believed it....are they really starting the last Star Wars crawl with "War!" ?!? :blink:

Whats wrong with that?

It an english word.

HHAAHAH That's f***in' great, roxman....

I just picked up the Jedi Starfighter kit from Lego. I have to say the design's growing on me.

...and legos now have pink skin instead of the classic yellow?

That last shot is interesting, though you would have expected to see more physical damage after falling into a pit of lava. Hold on I get it now, why Darth is so evil, they don't show it there but when he fell in, his happy place got seared off, now that would make any man go evil, lol, jk.

Guy7s, anakin's preview starfighter is out now. Sirstevesguide.com has a gallery and action-figure.com has a review with pics as well. At first I thought it sucked but now that I see that it's frontal LERX section is actually not stubby, it looks decent!! Anyone buyit yet? I am more excited for the Starfighter. Which looks like an X wing on steroids with butterfly wings and 3 pilots.

Maybe it's just me, but I still cannot get past the horrid cockpit on the new Jedi Starfighter. The forward visibility stinks, you have a frame running right across the pilot's field of view.

I couldn;t get past it either until I saw how cool the ship looked once I realized the fueselage was a lot longer than it seems. Cool looking toy though. I think it is a little better than the one in EPII. OVerall none of the ships look as cool as the starfighter. 3 pilots, huge wings, and its a huge ship to begin with, TOTALLY awesome. And it has russian like dual tandem seating, AND a gunner!!

I'm a little confused about the whole midicloriean things. It's supposedly in the blood, as per ep I when Obi Wan tested Anikin, right? And a high count of those things would mean strength in the force? So, if Vader is mostly machine, would that mean his midiclorian count was lowered?

For Lego Star Wars fans...

From Bricks To Bothans has some box pictures and build pictures of the RotS ARC-170 (7259) Lego set.

Also, for any UK Lego Star Wars fans out there, the latest Argos catalogue has the ARC-170 and the updated TIE with light up Vader listed. Avail Feb I beleive.

UPDATED: The TIE is appearing as unavailable on the website and the catalogue in store had the new ROTS Jedi Fighter listed instead of the TIE with light-up Vader.

Edited by obakesan

the General Grevious Unleased figure may be cool when it comes out , i am very interested in that. does any one have any pics of the new ARC-170 Starfighter toy i would like to see what it looks like

Edited by zeo-mare