STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

heh, if episode 3 turns out to be little more than one lightsaber battle after another culminating in a really long lightsaber battle, I for one will consider the last two abominations redeemed.

then people will bitch about the lack of space battles

wait a minute... space... lightsabre battles? ... lightsabre battles in space?

:rolleyes:

I wonder if you guys still collect SW figures ?  :)

Haven't bought any SW figs since about 1982. :D

However, when the OT DVDs were released, I did go on a spending spree and bought a whole heap of the SW Action Fleet ships.

I'm more of a spacecraft and robot guy than an action figure fan.

Graham

:blink: 1982 hmm.......... everybody got his/her own taste :D

I could actually see that, given what we've been given so far in the new trilogy...

"Red Flight, it's obvious that this dogfight will not be decided by our piloting skills, but by our skills with our lightsabers!"

Suddenly pilots on both sides all eject and start a mass lightsaber battle in zero g.

:rolleyes: <-- wishes the rolling eyes smilies wasn't...er...smiling

I'm just glad it's too late to give Lucas new ideas (until he goes back and modifies the Prequel trilogy for a special edition).

I could actually see that, given what we've been given so far in the new trilogy...

"Red Flight, it's obvious that this dogfight will not be decided by our piloting skills, but by our skills with our lightsabers!"

Suddenly pilots on both sides all eject and start a mass lightsaber battle in zero g.

:rolleyes: <-- wishes the rolling eyes smilies wasn't...er...smiling

I'm just glad it's too late to give Lucas new ideas (until he goes back and modifies the Prequel trilogy for a special edition).

Grappler ships.

Someone posted this image on another message board. This is supposedly part of a photo shoot to appear in a future issue of Vanity Fair. Supposedly there was footage of the shoot on a recent episode of Access Hollywood.

OT and NT cast and characters with George Lucas

groupcombined1jo4dg.jpg

Am I the only one who is surprised Harrison Ford showed up for that Vanity Fair shot?

No. When I saw he was there my initial impression was that the picture was a fake.

I think it is fake because I could sware I have seen these pictures separately somewhere before.

groupcombined1jo4dg.jpg

Edited by B-52 GUNNER

great pic, Alec looks like a midget in that picture, though Peter Cushing looks cool along side Christopher Lee (who i am named after) , seeing those 2 together again is giving me old Dracula films flashbacks :)

edit: typed Alec name wrong

Edited by zeo-mare

Is it just me or is Jake Loyd starting to look way too much like Leo Decrappio?

wow i did not really think about it but, yea you are right, and Duke's right to Alec does look like a little old lady as well :p so is it confrimed is the really harrison in the pic or is he photoshopped on?

Edited by zeo-mare

For those curious as to what Doug Chiang has been doing since Ep. 2, here ya go:

http://www.cgchannel.com/news/viewfeature.jsp?newsid=3718

Pfft....McQuarrie would have drawn a train that looked 10X better and more believable.

:lol:

speaking of that site (www.cgchannel.com) I looked around it a bit and found this....

personal1.jpg

it's by an Artist named Emmanuel Shiu...pretty cool!!!

For those curious as to what Doug Chiang has been doing since Ep. 2, here ya go:

http://www.cgchannel.com/news/viewfeature.jsp?newsid=3718

Pfft....McQuarrie would have drawn a train that looked 10X better and more believable.

:lol:

speaking of that site (www.cgchannel.com) I looked around it a bit and found this....

personal1.jpg

it's by an Artist named Emmanuel Shiu...pretty cool!!!