Cosplayer video - Sad, but true.

hahaha, funny stuff!!! When does the fanime convention happen and where? Some of the people dressed up I've seen at the anime expo before, so this must be a convention happening in CA. Anybody know? :huh::p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

HAHAHAHA!  That video made respect cosplayers more.

??? :huh:

I mean I thought they were hardcore dorks before, but they have a good sense of humor about it, so I don't think its as bad.

I mean I thought they were hardcore dorks before, but they have a good sense of humor about it, so I don't think its as bad.

I don't know what I thought about them before, but I agree with A1 here. Most of the people in the video seem to know that they're doing something goofy and they're just having a good time with it.

I don't know what I thought about them before, but I agree with A1 here. Most of the people in the video seem to know that they're doing something goofy and they're just having a good time with it.

Totally... I have respect for people who make asses out of themselves and then laugh about it.

Totally... I have respect for people who make asses out of themselves and then laugh about it.

Like Man-Faye? :lol:

Man-Faye is done for. He's been banned from every major con on the west coast.

Really? Awww...that sucks. So much for freedom of expression. <_<

The goal of any form of positive freedom of expression is for the betterment of all. In Man-faye's terms however, I bet the goal is to be tolchoked and knifed. B))

Edited by Beware of Blast

Aside from the two at the very end, those were some ugly, silly people. But what was "suspender girl" from, anyway? And how do those things stay put? :blink:

And add my name to the chorus of those saying "good riddance" to Man-Faye. Freedom of expression is one thing, but Man-Faye and his ilk are merely trying to push people's buttons with his shennanigans. He got what he had coming.

Aside from the two at the very end, those were some ugly, silly people. But what was "suspender girl" from, anyway? And how do those things stay put? :blink:

Bakuretsu Hunters. A product called "Nylong Dreams Staysput Body adhesive/glue". I'm not making that up.

Cosplayers ARE dorky, and most are attention whores to boot.

But if it makes em happy, I mean, rock on.

I would almost kill to see Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at an anime con though. It would make his Star Wars episode 2 skit look like small potatoes, especially if he was taught some of the basic anime tropes before hand. (And there are anime fans on Conan's staff..)

Blackwulf the Dragonmaster aint got SQUAT on many anime cosplayers.