Cosplayer video - Sad, but true.

Faye was kinda cute........and that was pretty brave of the chick playing Captain Tita? Taylor? to walk around essentially topless..............

the near-topless one was Chocolate from Bakuretsu Hunters, jemstone alreayd mentioned the series i wa sjust specifying the characters

I do feel obligated to applaud those cosplayers who were enthusiastic and/or definitely playing out the characters with vigor (the two that come to mind that I know who they were impersonating were Cobra Commander and Cid Highwind although there were others, such as the 'Eater of Sooouls!'). Say what you want about cosplayers, but I always applaud someone who throws energy into whatever they're doing (of course, unless they're negatively affecting someone else, like an enthusiastic serial killer).

If you haven't ventured into the folder of that movie to watch any of the other clips, it's definitely worth it. Todd Roy (the guy you see talking/holding the steady cam in this video) is a very cool and funny guy and has similar (although not as outright hilarious) videos from other cons, both comic and martial arts. He himself is a independent actor/director who makes (campy) martial arts movies, so he's really laughing with a lot of these folks, not at them.

Since the phrase has been mentioned already, I don't suppose I can get into trouble for showing the original image that featured it. It's fun to know it still lives on (first saw the image at least 4-5 years ago...in fact, someone did a similar one where it says 'Everytime you send that damn image, God kills a domo-kun' with a domo kun being chased by two kittens.

post-26-1097272449_thumb.jpg