Transformers Myclone Cartoon!

BoBe-Patt

LOL, that was great! I loved the "humorous" outtakes at the end (especially When Ramjet lands on something he shouldn't!)..

btw, that was "Six-shot" who sent the message... Bruticus was playing with an abacus it looks like.

Even the Macross-version of Jetfire makes it into the movie!

Edited by Skull Leader

LOL, that was great! I loved the "humorous" outtakes at the end (especially When Ramjet lands on something he shouldn't!)..

btw, that was "Six-shot" who sent the message... Bruticus was playing with an abacus it looks like.

I think that was the Autobot combiner Technobot, Computron, using the abacus.

Computron.jpg

I think that was the Autobot combiner Technobot, Computron, using the abacus.

Computron.jpg

ahh, I stand corrected

The whole thing was beautiful, hilarious, and wonderful! I loved it. The Starscream bit had me rolling in my seat. The outtakes were awsome, too! Definitely one of the best Flash movies I've seen in quite a while.

That was awesome. I loved it when gears tripped on the lawnmower bolt and then got run over by prime.

That was awesome. I loved it when gears tripped on the lawnmower bolt and then got run over by prime.

actually i think that was Huffer, not Gears. yea that was a great little cartoon , do you guys know if there are anymore ones like this for Transformers, or better yet Gundam and Macross.

actually i think that was Huffer, not Gears. yea that was a great little cartoon , do you guys know if there are anymore ones like this for Transformers, or better yet Gundam and Macross.

Yeah, you're right, that was Huffer.

Great cartoon! :D

Can someone tell me what movie the song during the credits came from?

i think i heard the song, the movie Pirates of the Carribean and the movie trailer for it , i could be wrong though

Edited by zeo-mare

i think i heard the song, the movie Pirates of the Carribean and the movie trailer for it , i could be wrong though

I think that was Pirates of the Carribean tool.

hehe, glad you guys liked it! I'll try and find some more. But don't know if there is. :p:D:lol:

BOBBEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!Thankx!

Geez, I've been crying almost all the movie! This is freakin' hilarious! I'm gonna tell all my friends! :lol::lol::lol:

Cool, very cool. Everybody at work is staring at me with that 'what the heck is goin' on with this guy' face, but I don't care at all, believe me. Oh, how much I've laughed!

Thanks again, Bobbe! ;)

Manu

it's very VERY similar to the battle theme from "Gladiator" (but it's in a completely different key, so I know it's not the same song), either way, it's close!

Thing doesn't work for me.

personally i dont' think you're msising much.

the guys jokes arn't that great, and what might have worked was ruined by his bad timing.

maybe i'm not a big enough transformers nut to eat this up.

for me yes it did, most of the night it took forever and i just gave up (I am not even on dail up). the next morning however it went pretty quick, maybe there is to much traffic or something i do not know. but it does take alittle bit for some computers.