MP Soundwave

EXO

Very interesting, I agree that bot mode looks good, except for the spaced out shoulders, but boombox mode just looks odd. Man i hope they do some more MP editions, like megs, starscream, soundwave. I'd mention some of the autobots, but they already have the binaltechs.

Wow. It blows my mind what some people are capable of doing on their own.

But this also shows me that I'd be pretty thrilled with any new MP Transformer toy. I'm not even a big Soundwave fan, but that looks pretty great, especially for a home custom.

Dang, there are some pretty hard critics on this board. Personally, I think it is great what this guy did. I am particularly impressed with the head he made. The only thing I can see wrong is that the material he used gives Soundwave a bit of a melted look. Other than that, Kudos to the custom maker.

Dang, there are some pretty hard critics on this board. Personally, I think it is great what this guy did. I am particularly impressed with the head he made. The only thing I can see wrong is that the material he used gives Soundwave a bit of a melted look. Other than that, Kudos to the custom maker.

We're spoilt by people who can do way awesome customs here. :lol:

Edited by wolfx

wow.. that IS cool. Now that I think of it, why aren't more MP transformers being produced? TF's is so hot right now! (sorry, Zoolander) And the MP prime was widely regarded as the best toy of the year. more please!

Robot mode is great, but the radio mode could use some tweaking. Not even major tweaking. Prime's feet are made to turn around and fold flat, there's no reason to have them sticking up, or having the "toes" sticking outwards, when they could be spun around and facing in, wich would look a lot better.

Smaller speakers would also help. I'm certain there's some out there.

It also would have been better just to have the battery removable, set it aside like one of Prime's guns, rather than keep it there, looking out of place.

It's a rather nifty custom, though.

well, i still say we need a MP megatron.

I second, third, and fourth the notion.

Doesn't Takara know how much money they'd make if they released that?

It would make a KILLING.....damn you soccer Mom's. :angry: