HUrricane Ivan

well for those of us mac worlder's living in south Florida it looks like we are gonna have to brace ourselves again! <_<

i just got power back about 5 days ago and now it looks like i'm gonna loose it again!!! <_<

at this rate Florida has been threaten by a Huricane once a week! :blink:

well this one looks like it is gonna smack south Florida dead on ...anyone else in the south Florida miami Area!???? :unsure:

:blink: god you guys are having the worst luck, make sure your Macross collection is in a well secured and protected erea, i would hate to see rain or wind damage done to someone collection because their roof blew off :p . i wish you well through out this next storm

thanks ,

my house got flooded a little for the last one because of the rain,

i'm not taking any chances with my collection ...already moving it to higher ground so to speak... ;)

well the goos news is that i will be moving back to San jose CA soon for grad school, :p

but then again i was there in "89 "for the bayarea earthquake, i left to live in miami three years later and then i went through Hurricane Andrew in" 92"

well disaster seems to follow me <_<

oh well hope its not too bad :unsure:

maybe it is not a hurricane, but a space craft from a distant place that happened to crash near by, thus affecting your environment, and hopefully offering us new technology for an impeding war with other races from other planets. but honestly i hope you guys do okay down there. and this is just a little macross humor to help you through it. :D

maybe it is not a hurricane, but a space craft from a distant place that happened to crash near by, thus affecting your environment, and hopefully offering us new technology for an impeding war with other races from other planets. but honestly i hope you guys do okay down there. and this is just a little macross humor to help you through it. :D

and coincidently, officials named this island Macross.

hey the so-called "hurricanes" are just a cover up, they don't want to mass public to panic at the thought of extraterrestial life, although, there is a nice large group of woud be fighter pilots who are awaiting enlistment into the secretly newly formed un spacy program. most of which are members of a certain forum. i want to be skull 013.

why would they name the island macross? <_<

NOAA has Ivan landing RIGHT where Charley made landfall...

Weather.com shows it in the Gulf, possibly swinging into Tampa...

Conclusion: God hates Florida...

I'm still more or less "inland" Florida, here in Gainesville, though we got the dirty side of the hurricane and almost as much rain as you guys on the east coast (and, in some cases, more.) Our sewage systems can't take a cold front right now, let alone a major storm.

I'm at a total loss this season. I don't know how UF's going to fare now with Ivan about to make landfall.... know a few students who withdrew from the semester to be with their families while they rebuild what's left of their homes (mainly Charley's doing..)

Hey, well, maybe FL Macross World members can uh, meet at a shelter and have a mini con of some sort.... :unsure:

Happily, I'm going to be on the west coast for the next week. After Charley and Frances, I'd lose my marbles if I had to camp out in the apartment for another big storm.

Why the heck do they always have to come on the weekends? Why can't it hit on Monday so I can skip some work?

useless? useless? i assure you my air is not uselss, hot yes, usless no. i am just trying to lift some spirits, and possibly piss off my ex who lives in florida. actually i wish i could go, but i can't so i will continue to say stupid things, and be chastized by others in the hopes of making others feel better. ;)

its all the old people man, they cheat death by moving to florida. god had to do something and it would take to long to send "death" door to door. so he has to use hurricanes.

hey guys, i used to live on guam in the pacific, we'd get full scale typhoons (pacific talk for hurricanes) only there was no big body of land to slow them down.. they'd just blow us apart.

keep your heads low, stay in the center of your buildings away from glass. get your cd's and lots of batterys for you boom box. good luck.

its all the old people man, they cheat death by moving to florida. god had to do something and it would take to long to send "death" door to door. so he has to use hurricanes.

hey guys, i used to live on guam in the pacific, we'd get full scale typhoons (pacific talk for hurricanes) only there was no big body of land to slow them down.. they'd just blow us apart.

keep your heads low, stay in the center of your buildings away from glass. get your cd's and lots of batterys for you boom box. good luck.

HAH... I was telling my mom exactly that the other day...

....better to dump them in the Gulf now as a sacrifice..... yes.... :ph34r:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2.../6/183147.shtml

there will be huge mass destruction attacks in the future in america. My own personal opinion is that 2012 or 2013 will be thier scheduled date to bring in the new world order. (The UN already want to change the calendar over to a mayan one, replacing the gregorian calendar) They have to time it just right.

As for aliens? We may need future test pilots. You can download a flight sim for USAF Ultra Top Secret TR-3B. :D

http://www.rense.com/general38/ulrta.htm

TR-3B Antigravity

Physics Explained:

http://www.rense.com/general30/yrb3.htm

Physics Analysis Of TR-3B:

http://www.rense.com/general5/trb.htm

Was One Of The Mexican

UFOs Of US Origin?:

http://www.rense.com/general53/wsa.htm

UFO Triangles...

Theirs or Ours?

Answer: BOTH

http://www.rense.com/ufo/triangUS.htm

The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder--or even tricking radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.

The mass of the circular accelerator, and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by almost 90%. This causes the effect of making a vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build. The TR-3 is a reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. "Indefinite" because it uses a nuclear reactor for power.

Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the ultra top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like 'Plus' or 'Minus' added on to further confuse the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle. A TR-3B is as different from a Teir 3B as a banana is from a grape. Some of these vehicles are manned and others are unmanned.

The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l00,000 feet--then God knows how fast it can go!

Human Engineered Flying

Triangles - Many Names,

Hidden Programs:

http://www.rense.com/ufo3/humantringl.htm

Remarkable Evidence

Of Secret Black

Budget Technology:

http://www.rense.com/ufo/secretfouche.htm

The TR-3Bs were stored in a hanger built into a side of a

mountain near DARC. The Nellis Range covers more than 3.5 million

acres. One operational TR-3B is now stationed in Scotland, another in

Diego Garcia, and the other TR-3B is at Papoose. To my knowledge there

are only 3 of the 600 feet Operational Models. I believe there were

only two or three 200 feet prototypes built.

The Top Secret SR-75 far exceeds the classified military speed and

altitude records set by the old SR-71, which could fly at a still

classified Mach 3.3 and reach a ceiling of 85 thousand feet.

The SR-75 attained altitudes of over 120,000 feet and speeds exceeding

Mach-5, or 5 times the speed of sound. That's over 3300 miles per

hour. From take-off to landing, the stealthy 75 can make the round trip

from central Nevada to Northeast Russia and back in under 3 hours.

It's 162 feet long and has a wing span of 98 feet. The belly of the

vehicle stands 10 feet off the ground.

It carries a crew of 3 - a pilot, a reconnaissance officer, and a

launch control officer, who doubles as the electronics warfare officer.

Two methane and LOx fueled, high bypass turbo-ramjet (combined cycle)

engines are housed under each wing, and the bays run some 40 feet under

the wings, terminating at the trailing edge of the wing.

The explosive Pulsed Detonation Wave Engines that push the huge SR-75

to speeds above Mach 5, are now reported to be pushing Mach 7, or 4500

miles per hour, with the latest engine modifications.

Although this plane has been sighted on numerous occasions, has been

picked up on military radar, and the pulse detonation wave contrail it

leaves behind it has been seen, the Air Force vehemently denies its

existence.

* * SLIDE 64: Radar operator

The 2 large engine bay inlets located under each wing of the awesome

black SR-75 mother ship, hang down 7 feet from the underside of the

wing and are twelve feet wide. You could drive a Volkswagen Beetle into

one of the engine exhausts.

The SR-71, and 75, and the daughter ship, the SR-74, were all built by

the Lockheed Advanced Development Company, commonly known as the

Lockheed

"Skunk-Works."

The SR-74 Scramp is the daughter ship and rides piggyback on the huge

SR-75 until take off. Scramp is from Scram-jet and rocket propulsion.

Scram-jet means a supersonic combustion ram jet.

Jerald witnessed the flight of the big black Air Force SR-75 carrying

the little unmanned SR-74 while inside Area 51. It was sitting

piggy-back on its upper raised platform on top of the SR-75 Penetrator.

I heard talk about the 75 as far back as the late 70s while at Groom,

and I have 2 additional friends who have seen it at Groom.

Remember, the SR-74 Scramp can't take off from the ground. It can only

launch from the SR-75 mother ship at an altitude above 100,000 feet,

and then it can attain orbital altitudes of well over 800 thousand feet

or 151 miles.

The Air Force uses the Scramp to launch small, highly classified,

ferret satellites for the National Security Agency. It can launch at

least two 1000 pound satellites measuring 6 feet by 5 feet. The Scramp

is roughly the equivalent size and weight of a F-16 fighter. It can

easily attain speeds of Mach 15, or a little less than 10 thousand

miles per hour.

A friend said, he would never forget the sight of the alien looking

TR-3B based at Papoose. The pitch black, triangular shaped TR-3B was

rarely mentioned - and then, only in hushed whispers - at the Groom

Lake facility where the government will go to any lengths to protect

this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000

atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to

50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting

gravity disruption.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or

neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89

percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity

provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion.

The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon

the mass within the circular accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the

accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels,

crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.

This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able

to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed-except, of

course, those UFOs we did not build.

The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an

indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesn't

take much propulsion to maintain altitude.

At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumors of a new element that

acts as a catalyst to the plasma.

With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9,

vertically or horizontally. My sources say the performance is limited

only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot,

really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces

are also reduced by 89%.

The crew of the TR-3B should be able to comfortable take up to 40Gs.

Weird Close-Up UFO

Events In New Jersey -

Sightings Increasing:

http://www.rense.com/ufo/weirdevents.htm

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

well,

U.F.O cover-ups, alien invasions or global warming, whatever the reason, I am i miami unfortunately and the national Hurricane center for the country is located at Florida International University where i recently graduated from. :D

according to their last projections, this thing is has a good chance of smaking us right in the mouth. <_<

we already have a gas shortages, so that means i can't find any gas because of Frances and we still have alot of people without power. <_<

oh well, just gonna have to take it i guess.

why would they name the island macross? <_<

How about "BOB"?

I mean "BOB" sounds like a nice name for a planet... er, I mean Island.

He can get in line, and it starts behind me.

I've always wished I had stayed in Oregon. This just makes me wish I had even more. <_<

And no Dangaioh, you can't call the island "Bob". It's name it Murry! Mwuhahahahaha!

post-26-1094794965.gif

Edited by McKlown

GreenGuy: That stuff relates to the alien theory that an earlier poster joking refered the hurricanes to, with the belief aliens might have something to do with it on page 1. :D My theory is I think its weather modification technology causing the hurricanes to herd people from thier land ie HAARP (read the cuttingedge articles to understand)

Stuff about aliens, UFO/govt cover up etc was generic response to the thread not pointed at a particular post. The sighting of alien-looking craft are explained here. They are secret weapons which helps explain the appearance of strange sightings of the mysterious craft, lights etc. Reffering also to a macross joke about pilots being needed to fight the aliens ID4-style hehe (the gist of the articles and what I was pointing out is that the triangular craft are not necessarily alien, although there may be the possibility humans reverse engineered alien technology like in macross, and from the ufo roswell crash in 1947 which the goverment denies)

we already have a gas shortages, so that means i can't find any gas because of Frances and we still have alot of people without power.

There'll also be shortages of water in the future:

http://www.rense.com/general57/ou.htm

Doomsday is coming. All the chaos is being controlled. The UN is targeting the US to create a more 'sustainable' world. I wouldn't be surprised if underground cities were to be built.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

He can get in line, and it starts behind me.

I've always wished I had stayed in Oregon. This just makes me wish I had even more. <_<

And no Dangaioh, you can't call the island "Bob". It's name it Murry! Mwuhahahahaha!

Dude, I'm out of here in a year and some change... off to grad school in Austin...

I am really looking forward to getting out.

To LowViz: Ah.... I see? Dunno man, I'll read through it, but I'm usually quite skeptical of conspiracy theories. Still, underground cities? Sounds like a lot of engineering, and I need a job.... BRING IT ON! :lol:

Edited by GreenGuy42