HUrricane Ivan

Ok, I admit it. It's me causing all of this weather. Unfortunately for you now that you know the truth I must enslave the human race. On a good note after the storms subside you'll be satisfied with less. muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! HAIL MING! :lol::lol::lol:

post-26-1094799598_thumb.gif

Edited by Opus

Conclusion: God hates Florida...

..... It's name it Murry! Mwuhahahahaha!

Forget Murray... it's name is now George... I will squeeze it, and hug it, and pet it, and do terrible scientific weather experiments on it and name it "George"... gee George what would you like to do today?

GG: here's an interesting ufo account about the black triangle ufos:

http://www.rense.com/general57/blactri.htm

tri_ufo.jpg

http://www.fas.org/irp/mystery/tr3a.htm

^

could they be the tr3a? Forget vf1a, I want one of these.

Antigrav or gravity reduction will be the key of the future. If these are real, then I can't wait for my george jetson hovercar! :D

But before they can mass produce them, there will probably need to be another world war first. War and the technology that comes out of it, brings convenience that filters down to consumer products. But the conflicts must be carefully arranged so that both sides can't entirely kill each other off entirely so as to keep them competing and raising the bar.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Just frigging great. I finally get back from DragonCon (delayed no thanks to Hurricane Frances) and now I have to leave...AGAIN. Worst of all, there isnt a place to crash this side of Valdosta (unless I wanna take my chances in Pinellas County). Ah well......I guess it'll be nice to spend some more time in Atlanta with my family.... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Where are you located? Galv still might not get hit directly, but we're definately gonna get wet :)

well i don't actually live near galvaston, i live in central texas, but odds are if it is still a reasonable size when it hits galvaston, a lot of that my make it up here, plus i actually go to air force basic in two weeks, and that is in san antonio, so i might feel it there as well